2021 Lineup

When are people expecting the next announcement to be? sometime this week? tomorrow? it will of been two weeks since the last announcement and also two weeks before the festival.

Also having scrolled back down R+L's insta feed, i've seen that set times in 2019 were made live on the 12th August which was the Monday of the week before, so if they follow the same pattern we might see set times on the 16th

Afternoon guys, is anyone interested in 2 Royal Blood tickets at the SSE Hydro in Glasgow, I have proof of purchase but as the gig isn’t until April next year I don’t have the e-tickets just yet. I’ll sell that at the face value I bought them at, just DM me if you know anyone👍🏼👍🏼

20 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

They're quick to update the poster but Lewis Capaldi is still on the artists page of the website, as are Spiritbox, although Ho99o9 have been taken down

Going to be checking that poster pretty regularly for the next 2 weeks 

2 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Where are we thinking for Frank Carter’s supposed secret set then?

Got to be the Pit for an act like him, possibly on the day Spiritbox/Ho99o9 have cancelled? He drew a good crowd on the main stage last time but that was in the middle of the out and out rock Foo Fighters day

7 hours ago, thatTFBguy said:

This is exactly me. Literally going on Sunday for Wombats/Two Door.

If they don’t have a solid 20 mins between them the stampede will actually be a problem. 

Course they will have ample time between them, not sure why everyone is making such a fuss. The sets will just be shorter, they will want people spending money at the bar hence the walking from stage to stage. 

2 hours ago, rivalschools.price said:

Frank Turner has tweeted that he’s looking for a gig on that weekend as 1 big summer has been cancelled.

May be a secret set (or replacement for anyone who’s a late pull out)

By looks of his tweet he's trying to find replacement venues for those already with tickets so doubt he'll be at R&L but sort of surprised he wasn't already on line up as a regular they couldve easily brought in?

11 hours ago, thatTFBguy said:

This is exactly me. Literally going on Sunday for Wombats/Two Door.

If they don’t have a solid 20 mins between them the stampede will actually be a problem. 

On the other hand half the crowd won’t give a huge toss about either, so they’ll be loads down the front legging it past loads just having a sit down. 

I for one will be sauntering at best, assuming nothing better elsewhere, so please don’t knock me over on your way past!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Benj said:

On the other hand half the crowd won’t give a huge toss about either

TDCC and The Wombats are massive, massive bands who always pull giant crowds at the festival. There will be tens of thousands of people wanting to see both. 

I know R&L has a very young audience but some people really have taken the idea of the crowd at large not caring about the bands who are playing a bit too far. They’re playing those high positions for a reason. 

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

TDCC and The Wombats are massive, massive bands who always pull giant crowds at the festival. There will be tens of thousands of people wanting to see both. 

I know R&L has a very young audience but some people really have taken the idea of the crowd at large not caring about the bands who are playing a bit too far. They’re playing those high positions for a reason. 

Agreed, TDCC are one of the bands that sold me my ticket… not to fussed about many of the headliners