2021 Lineup

30 minutes ago, Tom Connolly said:

who we all expecting to get the biggest crowds (excluding headliners) for me it’s KSI

Can see Gerry pulling a giant crowd at Leeds, been a while since he's performed live so it's difficult to say if his stock has dropped but if he pulls the same size crowds as he used to then it'll be up there

2 hours ago, Benj said:

They’ve made no effort to protect people fully. 

Having a festival now is far more ‘safe’/ sensible than planning to open for Xmas last year or sending the kids back in March ever was.

Those decisions made zero sense, this one now does, esp in the context of what went before.

If we are to apply the same level of lockdown now, eventually bought in at Xmas last year, we should have been locking down for the flu each winter for the last 20 years+.

it’s not double standards as the situation is very different now

Exactly my point! Double vaccination is all they can do for this. EVERYONE wanted to government to act and do it there and then and not 7 days later. Though now it's okay to do it 6 weeks later and not instantly instead because it benefits people who want to attend an event.

Bad decisions make zero sense. Let's just accept that what is being allowed to happen and what people are okay with due to they get to go to something is 'sugar coating' it and ignoring previous views.

It's very much double standards if a huge selection of people will be using a test system that is 50% accurate to get in which has suddenly changed from my top point in this. Plenty of people of the younger are testing positive but given the stance on here from people were it doesn't matter a while back I guess that stance is it's OK!

I'm real and honest about my views, not real and honest depending on what appeals to me or not.

• Downvote 4

8 minutes ago, heartsink said:

How certain of we of no main stage clashes? Looking back at the announcements I see it does actually only say no headliner clashes 🤔 

If the stages are side by side or opposite each other it’d be near impossible not to have clashes due to sound issues. I’m certain there’ll be no clashes

15 minutes ago, heartsink said:

How certain of we of no main stage clashes? Looking back at the announcements I see it does actually only say no headliner clashes 🤔 

I think there was an announcement that said no main stage clashes, if I find it I’ll link it but I’m pretty sure it was said.

Edit: Found the post, it was the original announcement for 202193BAE5A1-1174-4D4C-B13B-252BDEB1B0BD.thumb.jpeg.ec1f563131fc3c6f092ec5e067940c9b.jpeg

Edited by Quorn

1 hour ago, Tom Connolly said:

who we all expecting to get the biggest crowds (excluding headliners) for me it’s KSI

I don’t think he’s going to pull a massive crowd to be honest. Yeah he’s a big name but not necessarily for the music. Especially at Reading, he’s going to be at about 2/3pm will people really be that arsed to leave the campsite at that time to see him?  

1 hour ago, BeddingatReading said:

I don’t think he’s going to pull a massive crowd to be honest. Yeah he’s a big name but not necessarily for the music. Especially at Reading, he’s going to be at about 2/3pm will people really be that arsed to leave the campsite at that time to see him?  

Yes, it’s many peoples childhood even if they don’t listen to his music 

Edited by Gerard the Fab

1 hour ago, nathanh said:

Any one elses tickets that show as “rescheduled” not have their QR yet? My Friday day ticket (Which I bought for 2020) isnt showing up but my Saturday (Which I purchased for this year) is already showing ??

My weekend ticket and early bird have a QR code, my Friday one does not

23 minutes ago, jimbo1972 said:

Alright guys me and my mate are travelling down from glasgow on the Thursday and our train doesn’t arrive in leeds till 12:30, do you think we will struggle to get a camping spot? and what is the best campsite for 2, 22 year old boys. cheers

Going to be hard to judge, how crazy the camp site will be, as it’s the first time it’s sold out in many a year. 

just the 2 lads, 1 tent? You will find a space most places on the camp site id say, for me I love top of the hill in orange looking down over Piccadilly / relentless or red. But you won’t do much sleeping. If you want a quieter evening  One of the other colours, green/purple. Blue is the closet to the arena gates, but the furthest to walk on arrival

Anyone else having the same issue sending tickets as me? I bought my friends tickets and can transfer them the weekend tickets okay. However, I can't send them their early birds which i purchased as an extra at the same time i bought the weekend tickets. I bought a couple early birds seperatley and i can send these ones now.

Does anyone know if there's any update on Catfish? Assuming there would have been a press release if they weren't playing but seems very strange that they haven't posted at all this year... Could they be breaking up and R&L be their last tour dates (to be fair, it's probably as high as they'd ever go so talk about going out on a high!) or could they have just gone silent as they're working on new music? Been over 2 years since they released the balance.