2021 Lineup

39 minutes ago, nathanh said:

AHHH!! Hopefully this stops this thread going round in circles over replacements

You can't be shocked that replacements has been the main topic of conversation. Nobody is coming into this thread, after months away, and trudging through all the past pages especially given how quickly the world picture is changing.

8 hours ago, Hawky said:

You can't be shocked that replacements has been the main topic of conversation. Nobody is coming into this thread, after months away, and trudging through all the past pages especially given how quickly the world picture is changing.

When 98% of the lineup was out, people were talking about the other 2% straight away. Whisper it, but I think this lineup might be a bit shit.

19 minutes ago, thetime said:

That's always been the same, what ever festival it is. 

Maybe to a very small degree, not the main topic of conversation. Have never seen people so interested in what might be on the Dance to the Radio Stage before. And then when replacements looked likely, people talking about which acts they'd like to see - regardless of size - substituted in.

21 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Maybe to a very small degree, not the main topic of conversation. Have never seen people so interested in what might be on the Dance to the Radio Stage before. And then when replacements looked likely, people talking about which acts they'd like to see - regardless of size - substituted in.

Just the uncertainty of the unique scenario we are (were) in isn't it. If the travel corridor news does mean that the American/European acts can come over then it should put this to bed, at least I hope so for the sake of this thread! I'd be shocked though if all the North American acts do come over, I imagine some will have made the decision not to come a while ago

Might also be because we've been starved of new names this year, we've only had 2/3 lineup announcements in 11 months. Can't wait for the one this week so we can start talking about the festival with some actual certainty!

3 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

Might also be because we've been starved of new names this year, we've only had 2/3 lineup announcements in 11 months. Can't wait for the one this week so we can start talking about the festival with some actual certainty!

As soon as the announcement of the final final line up is made, talk will move to secret sets, right up until the festival itself.

1 hour ago, Dukey said:

I’m just gagging to put my top 10 acts list together and build out a clashfinder 

This. 

I don't want to commit to anyone until it's confirmed. Mainly Spiritbox. I want to see Spiritbox 😂

4 minutes ago, Hawky said:

This. 

I don't want to commit to anyone until it's confirmed. Mainly Spiritbox. I want to see Spiritbox 😂

If the Leeds clashfinder is right and they clash with The Wombats I'll be gutted, even though they've played about a thousand times before.

1 hour ago, WFD said:

As soon as the announcement of the final final line up is made, talk will move to secret sets, right up until the festival itself.

The Leeds Clashfinder has the early afternoon Pit acts down for 45 minute sets on both days. Knock them down to 30 mins each and there's scope for a secret set in that tent Friday, Saturday and Sunday

26 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

The Leeds Clashfinder has the early afternoon Pit acts down for 45 minute sets on both days. Knock them down to 30 mins each and there's scope for a secret set in that tent Friday, Saturday and Sunday

I think the pit will close early on the Saturday too. Mentioned before but Post Malone didn’t want any guitar acts playing at the same time as him, would suit me though with a Fever 333 clash with Disclosure and then go and see Posty. 

29 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

If the Leeds clashfinder is right and they clash with The Wombats I'll be gutted, even though they've played about a thousand times before.

You got a link to the Leeds clashfinder? can't seem to locate it

4 minutes ago, foolee said:

I think the pit will close early on the Saturday too. Mentioned before but Post Malone didn’t want any guitar acts playing at the same time as him, would suit me though with a Fever 333 clash with Disclosure and then go and see Posty. 

That'd be ideal, I'd love to know if it was Posty or FR that didn't want any guitar acts on at the same time in 2019. I imagine the Pit will be rammed most of that day, particularly during Disclosure

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

That'd be ideal, I'd love to know if it was Posty or FR that didn't want any guitar acts on at the same time in 2019. I imagine the Pit will be rammed most of that day, particularly during Disclosure

There's a reason why dance has moved to mainstage and metal has moved to the pit.