2021 Lineup

4 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

They're known for being misogynistic creeps, used to display a sign outside their gigs with a bunch of sexual shit in exchange for money and would use the excuse of 'lad banter' to get away with it but it just came off as creepy, would post the image here but unsure on eFestivals rules on NSFW images (not too bad but it has a lot of sexual remarks on it)

EDIT: Having read some of the tweets Dental posted, they're worse so i can assume i can get away with attaching it here

12524258_10153429345742844_3483467285735049830_n.jpeg

Holy shit, you can tell its a 'joke' but super creepy. I swear their fans are all like 14yo girls which makes it even worse

58 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

They're known for being misogynistic creeps, used to display a sign outside their gigs with a bunch of sexual shit in exchange for money and would use the excuse of 'lad banter' to get away with it but it just came off as creepy, would post the image here but unsure on eFestivals rules on NSFW images (not too bad but it has a lot of sexual remarks on it)

EDIT: Having read some of the tweets Dental posted, they're worse so i can assume i can get away with attaching it here

12524258_10153429345742844_3483467285735049830_n.jpeg

In what world is this banter? Absolute nonce behaviour, swerving them like Rona.

• Like 1

Bloodstock have just had yet another two overseas bands drop out. 
Fair play to the organisers who have managed to continue to replace all the bands that have dropped out though.

This does give further fuel to the rumours that Reading/Leeds will have a similar problem with overseas bands as the festival is only two weeks later.

Though interestingly, Bloodstock have confirmed that all three overseas headliners will be able to quarantine and play.

Edited by rivalschools.price

9 minutes ago, rivalschools.price said:

Bloodstock have just had yet another two overseas bands drop out. 
Fair play to the organisers who have managed to continue to replace all the bands that have dropped out though.

This does give further fuel to the rumours that Reading/Leeds will have a similar problem with overseas bands as the festival is only two weeks later.

Though interestingly, Bloodstock have confirmed that all three overseas headliners will be able to quarantine and play.

Just hope Queens will come over, I can take any other overseas artist not turning up

Not that it makes it much better, but once they changed manager and the old guitarist left back in 2014 just after releasing their first album all of the above seemed to stop - whether it’s just bc they got more popularity or if that has anything to do with it whatsoever idk but - regarding catfish stuff above. 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

7 minutes ago, Jhold001 said:

why do we all get our hopes up for an announcement, just going to stay disappointed until they actually announce something

Especially when we, along with half of Twitter, just made up the fact that there might be a 6pm announcement today despite not one official person for the festival even hinting that that might be the case, haha. 

1 minute ago, rivalschools.price said:

Especially when we, along with half of Twitter, just made up the fact that there might be a 6pm announcement today despite not one official person for the festival even hinting that that might be the case, haha. 

it always happens, we find one little thing like even a TPD TV tweet and just assume there's an announcement, i'm guilty of it, i'm sure lots of others our and im certain we'll continue to do that forever lol