2021 Lineup

15 minutes ago, FakeEmpire said:

Re: international acts - neither Denzel Curry or Machine Gun Kelly have Reading & Leeds on their website despite having other festivals listed.

Hmm this is interesting, I went to go and check this out after seeing it and whilst R&L is not listed he still has Alt London still listed for the same weekend so the likelihood is he still is at the festival??

6 minutes ago, nathanh said:

Hmm this is interesting, I went to go and check this out after seeing it and whilst R&L is not listed he still has Alt London still listed for the same weekend so the likelihood is he still is at the festival??

Yeah, I did pick up on that. Just seems odd that this one is missing.

Missing from jxdn's site too.

Could be meaningless but I am skeptical about how many of the international acts will make it over.

1 hour ago, Dukey said:

Has Dave been mentioned for the secret set? Played before, new song out with Stormzy and album out in august...

I think people are mainly ruling him out because hes a Parklife exclusive act however I could definitely see him being a Stormzy special guest

14 minutes ago, nathanh said:

When do you think we will see the next/final announcement on the lineup for R&L??

I'd guess there'll be R&L announcements today/tomorrow after the Parliament or TV briefing to confirm it's on while also saying "keep an eye on socials this week for more news" with any lineup changes. Think that's what Download Pilot, Tramlines and Latitude all did

9 minutes ago, nathanh said:

Im thinking the 19th 

Total guessing game isn't it. They'll have to get the ball rolling soon, Bramham Park is closed to the public from late July so they can set up. I'd like to think they already have Government confirmation and the Tweet is drafted and ready to post!

1 hour ago, nathanh said:

On the topic of final lineup who could still be added? 

I see the bigger concern in the moment is towards who will be excluded...
I also believe that on the 19th we will have the info. Would like to see Sleep Token added to the pit as well

Really depends on who can't make it - Latitude's lineup is very UK band centric and can see R&L going the same way

Wouldn't be surprised to see While She Sleeps replace Fever 333 in the Pit / on main

Then maybe some smaller bands like The Snuts and The Lathums added in - can't see there being too much

2 hours ago, Dukey said:

Really depends on who can't make it - Latitude's lineup is very UK band centric and can see R&L going the same way

Wouldn't be surprised to see While She Sleeps replace Fever 333 in the Pit / on main

Then maybe some smaller bands like The Snuts and The Lathums added in - can't see there being too much

The strange part is that they had British/Irish bands like Idles and Fontaines DC on the bill but they got replaced by overseas acts.

2 hours ago, andyrhodes24 said:

At this point in time I’d consider collecting the used cups for the bar discount 😂

Did that first year I went as a 12 year old, managed to get enough for my ticket the year after😂😂