2021 Lineup

8 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

Hope not, Leeds got left out of the secret set in 2019 too when BFMV only played Reading, hopefully they're not planning the same thing again where the secret set is only at one of the festival sites

Isn't that the norm?

21 minutes ago, thetime said:

Isn't that the norm?

maybe in the past but not for recent years, i've only been going since 17' so can only speak for years since then but in 2017 Leeds got QOTSA, in 2018 Leeds got BMTH, so it was only 2019 where Reading had an act perform a secret set which never ended up happening at Leeds, we did get The Sherlocks though which was nothing to shout about

3 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

maybe in the past but not for recent years, i've only been going since 17' so can only speak for years since then but in 2017 Leeds got QOTSA, in 2018 Leeds got BMTH, so it was only 2019 where Reading had an act perform a secret set which never ended up happening at Leeds, we did get The Sherlocks though which was nothing to shout about

I read an NME article on this recently. (I think) Reading got Green Day in 2012, Jamie T and Jake Bugg in 2014, Peace in 2015 and Slaves in 2016 but Leeds didn’t

19 hours ago, Paulmcm1998 said:

There's some tickets on the resale section of ticketmaster for Leeds. Might be some for reading too but haven't checked and they're inflated but not too badly imo

19 hours ago, BeddingatReading said:

I’ve just had a look and managed to secure a couple of tickets directly from Ticketmaster! If anyone is looking for weekend tickets be quick, it’s saying sold out but there seems to be some still available! 

Nice one for this- I didn't even know about the resale thing on ticketmaster - I now have day tickets for the Friday at Leeds! That was far easier than I was expecting. 

That said, maybe I should've just got weekend tickets considering the price of hotels 😂 in Leeds. 

40 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Is this a legit ticket, mates gone to buy one and clicked resale and got one at this price

9D67FDE6-43C8-498E-8BEA-660B561871DF.jpeg

If that’s ticketmaster resale it’ll be legit as the ticketmaster resale is when someone doesn’t want to go and has basically sold it back to ticketmaster, might be worth checking the T&Cs but I’m pretty sure ticketmaster just cancel the original order and send the tickets like usual. 

1 minute ago, Andre91 said:

Fuck Viagogo. 

Were Download Pilot tickets checked with ID? Don’t think it’ll happen at R&L but I was wondering earlier if names would be printed on tickets to match the covid test result/vaccine passport etc. No idea if that’d even work tbh

11 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

Were Download Pilot tickets checked with ID? Don’t think it’ll happen at R&L but I was wondering earlier if names would be printed on tickets to match the covid test result/vaccine passport etc. No idea if that’d even work tbh

I had to show ID, yeah. 

11 minutes ago, Newjem said:

Lol, it really does say that.

64187C90-082C-4B9A-81A6-71E2F8AB1FA6.jpeg.fc67b868a74692348758933ab5fac505.jpeg

Well I wouldn't say no to that! Just noticed Twin Atlantic have a tour at the end of August with a huge R&L-shaped gap. They have an announcement at 9am today.

Edit: It's that Revive Live Music Venue Trust tour - playing Leeds Brudenell on the Thursday but free Friday and Saturday

Edited by andyrhodes24

22 minutes ago, Huwey said:

Twin Atlantic/royal blood secret sets ?

I'd be chuffed with them both but Royal Blood would be lucky to do both Reading and Leeds that weekend if they're in Norwich Friday, Hastings Saturday and Portsmouth Sunday. Doubt they'd manage to get back down south from Leeds for any of those gigs unfortunately unless they played early doors

15 hours ago, andyrhodes24 said:

Yes but that was to make sure you matched the negative test due to it being a pilot event

3 hours ago, andyrhodes24 said:

I'd be chuffed with them both but Royal Blood would be lucky to do both Reading and Leeds that weekend if they're in Norwich Friday, Hastings Saturday and Portsmouth Sunday. Doubt they'd manage to get back down south from Leeds for any of those gigs unfortunately unless they played early doors

Open Leeds Friday, go to Norwich, play Reading early Saturday or early Sunday depending on the times of their tour gigs

57 minutes ago, iistroudley said:

Yes but that was to make sure you matched the negative test due to it being a pilot event

I was gonna say, I didn't think they could do named tickets now considering how many get swapped and sold on social media. Had a look back to the 2019 thread and tickets started arriving mid-July