2021 Lineup

On 5/21/2021 at 6:09 PM, nathanh said:

Not reading related- but I just had a show rescheduled and wondered whether any of you lot had the refund form for ticketmaster?

you need to contact them for a refund, your funds are on hold for the new date as your ticket got rescheduled

• 0 cases out of 4,000 at the Brit Awards

• 2 cases out of 5,900 at the Blossoms Sefton Park gig

• 9 cases out of 6,000 at the Liverpool club nights

Wembley's Euro 2020 matches to have full-capacity crowds.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/covid-test-pilot-events-15-cases-west-end-revival-june-21-oliver-dowden-b937048.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1621934907-1

2 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

• 0 cases out of 4,000 at the Brit Awards

• 2 cases out of 5,900 at the Blossoms Sefton Park gig

• 9 cases out of 6,000 at the Liverpool club nights

Wembley's Euro 2020 matches to have full-capacity crowds.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/covid-test-pilot-events-15-cases-west-end-revival-june-21-oliver-dowden-b937048.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1621934907-1

You know whether you can buy tickets to the euros now full capacity is confirmed or is there no chance and all still sold? 

1 minute ago, TownNation said:

You know whether you can buy tickets to the euros now full capacity is confirmed or is there no chance and all still sold? 

I'm not sure they've got that far yet, or if UEFA will even allow it tbh. They'll surely announce something concrete this week with only two weeks to go till kick off

Yes, seems like there will be concerts/events end of the summer.
I hope they lift the quarantine for fully vaccinated people coming from other EU countries till August. I'm sure there are many cases like mine... I do have the 2 jabs but still have to quarantine and to have two tests when I enter the UK://

I also hope the organizers were watching the Glasto stream this weekend and bring the "Special guests" over to RandL 😄😄😄 

Edited by r55N

58 minutes ago, r55N said:

Yes, seems like there will be concerts/events end of the summer.
I hope they lift the quarantine for fully vaccinated people coming from other EU countries till August. I'm sure there are many cases like mine... I do have the 2 jabs but still have to quarantine and to have two tests when I enter the UK://

I also hope the organizers were watching the Glasto stream this weekend and bring the "Special guests" over to RandL 😄😄😄 

same here coming from the US. Given back levels and case rate trajectories in the US and the non eastern EU nations that they’ll be opened up in the next round of news

47 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

People with 2022 tickets get a 48 priority window to buy tickets. I am going to try my absolute hardest to get a ticket for this! 

You need to get a download 2022 ticket then really, surely no tickets will be left

----

also this isn't the decider, it ends on the 20th of june, by the time results are out if its bad the clubs will have been open for a week and we will already be fucked. should be ok anyway based on liverpool events

Edited by gfa

2 minutes ago, gfa said:

You need to get a download 2022 ticket then really, surely no tickets will be left

----

also this isn't the decider, it ends on the 20th of june, by the time results are out if its bad the clubs will have been open for a week and we will already be fucked. should be ok anyway based on liverpool events

I have a 2022 ticket 🙂 

8 minutes ago, gfa said:

----

Depends how many have purchased tickets I guess, plus it's less than a month away so will be hard for people to commit/people may be concerned about variants etc.

I don't think it'll go to general sale but I bloody hope it does!

6 minutes ago, sacred shape said:

They're supporting BMTH on their tour. I'm dissappointed as was hoping it would be someone less bland

I'm buzzing for you me at six but bit dissapointed about nova twins as seeing them with enter shikari in December 

2 hours ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

anyone know if they're also supporting at the smaller shows at Pryzm and Liverpool? would be surprised seeing as those tickets were only £11

Usually Pryzm/Crash shows have no support, and the band plays for 45-60 mins. So I doubt it.

18 hours ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

anyone know if they're also supporting at the smaller shows at Pryzm and Liverpool? would be surprised seeing as those tickets were only £11

defo won't be im afraid. the shows in london are both on the same night one starts at 8 i think and the other at 9 so the band will probably only be on stage for about 40 mins with no support