2021 Lineup

46 minutes ago, iistroudley said:

Bit late to it but here is how my festival is looking so far (will change once more are added/i listen to some of the pit stage and end up falling in love with them)

Friday: Wallows- Sports Team- Sea Girls- Declan McKenna- Nothing But Thieves- Nova Twins- Sam Fender- Catfish

Saturday: The Academic- Kenny Hoopla- Alfie Templeman- Thomas Headon- Oliver Tree- Slowthai- The Wombats- Two Door- Disclosure- Fever 333

Sunday: Denzel Curry- The Hunna (if i can be bothered)- Neck Deep- KSI- Tom Grennan- Yungblud- MGK- LG

If anyone can recommended anyone from the pit for me to listen to that would be great! 

The Pit is actually very good with some very highly rated bands. 
Almost every band in the Pit are worth checking out and many have almost cult like fans.

Personally I’ll be in there for Bob Vylan and won’t move for the whole day. Excellent line up.

The biggest problem is that the people who would most likely appreciate the bands in the Pit are not catered for on other stages throughout the day or the weekend so it’s likely to be poorly attended.

Edited by rivalschools.price

1 hour ago, iistroudley said:

Bit late to it but here is how my festival is looking so far (will change once more are added/i listen to some of the pit stage and end up falling in love with them)

Friday: Wallows- Sports Team- Sea Girls- Declan McKenna- Nothing But Thieves- Nova Twins- Sam Fender- Catfish

Saturday: The Academic- Kenny Hoopla- Alfie Templeman- Thomas Headon- Oliver Tree- Slowthai- The Wombats- Two Door- Disclosure- Fever 333

Sunday: Denzel Curry- The Hunna (if i can be bothered)- Neck Deep- KSI- Tom Grennan- Yungblud- MGK- LG

If anyone can recommended anyone from the pit for me to listen to that would be great! 

Boston Manor, Wargasm, Bad Nerves, City Morgue and Creeper definitely, Cleopatrick are really growing on me

36 minutes ago, rivalschools.price said:

Almost every band in the Pit are worth checking out and many have almost cult like fans.

Personally I’ll be in there for Bob Vylan and won’t move for the whole day. Excellent line up.

The biggest problem is that the people who would most likely appreciate the bands in the Pit are not catered for on other stages throughout the day or the weekend so it’s likely to be poorly attended.

I’m really surprised someone heavy like Architects aren’t playing the main stages, rock is generally poorly represented higher up the bill for the first time  - QOTSA are as heavy as it gets which is sadly alarming for the festival going forward. 

1 hour ago, rivalschools.price said:

I think it exists as a place for the dads who chaperoned their kids on day tickets to hang out while the youngsters are off watching Aitch and AJ Tracey.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

I think it exists as a place for the dads who chaperoned their kids on day tickets to hang out while the youngsters are off watching Aitch and AJ Tracey.

Haha, you’re probably right.

Though I don’t think we’ll see many Dad rock compilations for Fathers Day with Ho99o9 and Bob Vylan on them, haha.

1 hour ago, andyrhodes24 said:

I’m really surprised someone heavy like Architects aren’t playing the main stages, rock is generally poorly represented higher up the bill for the first time  - QOTSA are as heavy as it gets which is sadly alarming for the festival going forward. 

Yeah, Architects would have been perfect for the main stage this year.

Metal box ticked, British, Number 1 album.

11 hours ago, rivalschools.price said:

The tickets selling out before it got announced also won't help this, it will be practically empty all weekend i reckon as nobody can get tickets.

7 hours ago, Bobhod said:

Does anyone else think IDLES have to turn up. The gap in their tour schedule is too convenient. Sorry if someone has already said this.

I’m backing them to play a secret set somewhere across the weekend and then play in a high position in 2022. 

12 hours ago, Bobhod said:

Does anyone else think IDLES have to turn up. The gap in their tour schedule is too convenient. Sorry if someone has already said this.

There’s that one potential slot left they’d fit into wouldnt they?

I thought they’d committed to a tonne of other festivals though which would rule them out. Although that could also be the reason why they’ve not been announced yet 

1 minute ago, dentalplan said:

On the PIt? Maybe so. Doesn't seem unreasonable.

I think it's more likely they're just not playing and they'll be back next year, but wouldn't be too shocked to see that.

They were flying when the first few songs off Ultra Mono were being released last summer and there was still a bit of momentum from Joy as an Act of Resistance so I'm not surprised they're not on the lineup (yet). Personally I think they've got secret set written all over them given there's a general lack of heavier acts

25 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

On the PIt? Maybe so. Doesn't seem unreasonable.

I think it's more likely they're just not playing and they'll be back next year, but wouldn't be too shocked to see that.

They would be brilliant in the Pit.

I felt for sure they would be on this lineup when I saw the gap in their tour.

Either way there are plenty of great acts across the weekend.

I thought they would be ruled out when they were announced for Down The Rabbit Hole Festival. But with Slowthai & Two Door both playing there it gives me hope it could be possible.

It could be on the main stage for all we know, no one actually has a clue on set times or anything this year it's alot more unpredictable than in the past. More likley that they will be in the Pit and fingers crossed they are!

1 hour ago, CharlieDaRapper said:

Do we think that The Hara are going to be taken off the lineup? Due to that since they've been announced for R&L allegations that have been around since 2018 are coming back as well as new ones.

What happened, I type in the Hara and went on the news and all that came up was Jamie O’hara lamenting Spurs’ Carabao Cup final performance 

3 hours ago, WhoOdyssey said:

Yeah I've been searching around Twitter and can't see anything there either. 

It's all over TikTok which is where there resurgence in popularity came from. And it states that the lead singer Josh in 2018 was asking underage girls for nudes. So serious shit surprised it has not left TikTok and gone to other social media platforms tbh.

8 hours ago, CharlieDaRapper said:

Do we think that The Hara are going to be taken off the lineup? Due to that since they've been announced for R&L allegations that have been around since 2018 are coming back as well as new ones.

should be taken off the line-up for the way they act on Tik Tok alone, they really saw the way The Hunna used to market themselves and thought 'how can we do this but ten times worse?'

• Upvote 2