2021 Lineup

1 minute ago, Alex Winstone said:

I wish I was going just for the lock up/pit tent, also recommend checking out Bad Nerves it's a bit like The Ramones meets Fidlar. 

Hope cleopatrick are the support for Royal Blood tour. 

Yeah, I hadn’t heard of them until they were a late replacement on the Pit a few years ago and were pretty good.

Hadnt heard of them, watched them, enjoyed them, hadn’t heard of them since until today haha.

Saw bad nerves supporting high tyde back when they were a thing in early 2018 in a tiny venue and bad nerves were the highlight of the night. Had listened to them a fair bit beforehand when I saw them on the bill and was seemingly the only one in the room shouting the songs word for word haha. Not sure they matched the chilled indie vibe of the gig but other were still quality 

1 hour ago, LazyDavid said:

Wrong day unfortunately! Think he's Saturday at Reading

Think I'll be camped at the main stages all day:

Hot Milk - Denzel Curry - The Hunna - Neck Deep - KSI - Yungblud - Wolf Alice - MGK - Gerry Cinnamon - QOTSA - Liam if I can be bothered!

Might pop in the Dance Stage for Bad Boy Chiller Crew, just a shame as I'd usually spend half my time at Reading in either the Radio 1 Stage or The Pit/Lock Up!

Yup, a change is always good, it will be a shame to lose those places as the atmosphere is very different.  It may also piss it down!

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

If you want something heavier, then you've got plenty on the Pit/Lock Up that will have pits going. 

Also Slam Dunk is now the weekend after Reading which I'd highly recommend for some slightly heavier stuff too!

Just excited for a day in the (hopefully) sunshine watching some live bands (and also the pits for Denzel will be ridiculous)

14 minutes ago, Newjem said:

Made a clashfinder -> https://clashfinder.com/s/read21/

Excellent work! 

Sports Team > Wargasm > Nova Twins > Ivorian Doll > Ashnikko > Boston Manor > Gallows 

KennyHoopla > beabadoobee > Spiritbox > City Morgue > Two Door Cinema Club > Disclosure > Creeper > FEVER 333

Denzel Curry > Neck Deep > KSI > Arizona Zervas > YUNGBLUD > Wolf Alice > Maching Gun Kelly > Queens Of The Stone Age > Liam Gallagher 

That's how my weekend looks going by that (I know that nothing is official and it'll definitely change somewhat when the times are put out). Looks fantastic. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, foolee said:

Cheers mate, looking good! I would mention that last time Post Malone played he request no guitar bands were on at the same time as him so if it's the same again this year the pit will close early on Saturday.

Oh ok, we'll see. There're two empty slots on that day so it's quite possible.

1 minute ago, Andre91 said:

cellent work! 

Sports Team > Wargasm > Nova Twins > Ivorian Doll > Ashnikko > Boston Manor > Gallows 

KennyHoopla > beabadoobee > Spiritbox > City Morgue > Two Door Cinema Club > Disclosure > Creeper > FEVER 333

Denzel Curry > Neck Deep > KSI > Arizona Zervas > YUNGBLUD > Wolf Alice > Maching Gun Kelly > Queens Of The Stone Age > Liam Gallagher

Liking your selections! 

Here's mine as it stands:

Fri - Sports Team > Bad Nerves > Wargasm > Nova Twins > Sam Fender > Ashnikko > Catfish & the Bottlemen > Gallows

Sat - Dead Poet Society > KennyHoopla > IDKHBTFM > Beabadoobee > Sigrid > Slowthai > Spiritbox > The Wombats > Two Door Cinema Club > Creeper > Fever 333

Sun - Main all day except for The Hunna and Arizona Zervas

Just now, foolee said:

Liking your selections! 

Here's mine as it stands:

Fri - Sports Team > Bad Nerves > Wargasm > Nova Twins > Sam Fender > Ashnikko > Catfish & the Bottlemen > Gallows

Sat - Dead Poet Society > KennyHoopla > IDKHBTFM > Beabadoobee > Sigrid > Slowthai > Spiritbox > The Wombats > Two Door Cinema Club > Creeper > Fever 333

Sun - Main all day except for The Hunna and Arizona Zervas

Bad Nerves and Dead Poet Society worth checking out? 

I heard a song by cleopatrick on Radio 1 the other evening that sounded good so I'll be putting some time in with them before the festival.