2021 Lineup

5 minutes ago, Jack.194 said:

Not too bad, some pretty big names that I’m happy about (Sam Fender and Wolf Alice). However, I’m gutted that there’s no Radio 1 tent, and quite upset that the majority of acts that I want to see are on the main stage, which I consider the worst stage for atmosphere personally.

All in all I’m quite happy though.

I think the main stages might be better atmosphere next year due to no clashes and the alternating stages so the acts playing each stage will get more of their fans close to the front and make more of an atmosphere, if that makes sense? 

Edited by foolee

Checked the main stage numbers and theres 7 acts on both stages for each day except the friday reading/ saturday Leeds so there could potentially be a secret set on the Main Stage West or another act could be getting announced for that day later on

Edited by Paulmcm1998
Repost

9 minutes ago, foolee said:

Check out KennyHoopla for early in the day, very good. 

Wrong day unfortunately! Think he's Saturday at Reading

Think I'll be camped at the main stages all day:

Hot Milk - Denzel Curry - The Hunna - Neck Deep - KSI - Yungblud - Wolf Alice - MGK - Gerry Cinnamon - QOTSA - Liam if I can be bothered!

Might pop in the Dance Stage for Bad Boy Chiller Crew, just a shame as I'd usually spend half my time at Reading in either the Radio 1 Stage or The Pit/Lock Up!

12 minutes ago, Jack.194 said:

Not too bad, some pretty big names that I’m happy about (Sam Fender and Wolf Alice). However, I’m gutted that there’s no Radio 1 tent, and quite upset that the majority of acts that I want to see are on the main stage, which I consider the worst stage for atmosphere personally.

All in all I’m quite happy though.

I guarantee the atmosphere will be electric throughout the weekend 

Tickets To My Downfall material, in the sun with a cold pint is going to be unparalleled levels of joy. 

I'm really pleased with the Pit/Lock Up lineup. I'm going to spend most of my time in there for the first time in years. Some really excellent bands on there: 

Wargasm, Nova Twins, Ashnikko, Boston Manor Gallows

Bob Vylan, Cleopatrick, Spiritbox, City Morgue, Creeper, Fever 333 

Not particularly Impressed with the line up, especially with the lack of Doja Cat & Charli XCX who ironically were kind of in my top 5 to see but aye well. 

Alot of bands that I've heard good things about but never given a chance so that's always fun. 

Regardless of who's playing I'm so excited that this seems like its definitely going go ahead. Bring on August. 

Why do we think Doja Cat, Dababy, Charli and Gec pulled out. At first I thought it's cause they all live in the US. But there's still tons of big US acts. - DaBaby is still playing Parklife as well it seems, unless that is changed down the road. - Just wonder what could be "out of the artists control" this far from the festival. 

3 minutes ago, Aech said:

And the only day there's no pit/lock up the rock day with only two fucking rock bands.

This is the big j can’t work out.

I’m happy with them saying that it isn’t a rock festival anymore,but they seem to dot rock bands across the festival at a level that isn’t enough to keep rock fans happy.

Also,the non rock fans aren’t interested in them so you feel like wishing they’d either not bother booking any at all or give us enough to watch throughout the weekend.

• Upvote 1

There's plenty of guitar bands on this lineup. The Main Stage has quite a lot tbh.

Nothing But Thieves, Catfish and the Bottlemen, Sam Fender, Sea Girls, Sports Team, Two Door Cinema Club, Beabadoobee, IDK How, Fever 333, The Hara, The Academic, Liam Gallagher, Wolf Alice, The Hunna, The Struts, QOTSA, Machine Gun Kelly, Yungblud, Neck Deep & Hot Milk 

I would class all of those as guitar acts. Now if you're talking about metal, that's a different story but that genre has never dominated R&L. 

If you want something heavier, then you've got plenty on the Pit/Lock Up that will have pits going. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Tickets To My Downfall material, in the sun with a cold pint is going to be unparalleled levels of joy. 

I'm really pleased with the Pit/Lock Up lineup. I'm going to spend most of my time in there for the first time in years. Some really excellent bands on there: 

Wargasm, Nova Twins, Ashnikko, Boston Manor Gallows

Bob Vylan, Cleopatrick, Spiritbox, City Morgue, Creeper, Fever 333 

I wish I was going just for the lock up/pit tent, also recommend checking out Bad Nerves it's a bit like The Ramones meets Fidlar. 

Hope cleopatrick are the support for Royal Blood tour. 

7 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

There's plenty of guitar bands on this lineup. The Main Stage has quite a lot tbh.

Nothing But Thieves, Catfish and the Bottlemen, Sam Fender, Sea Girls, Sports Team, Two Door Cinema Club, Beabadoobee, IDK How, Fever 333, The Hara, The Academic, Liam Gallagher, Wolf Alice, The Hunna, The Struts, QOTSA, Machine Gun Kelly, Yungblud, Neck Deep & Hot Milk 

I would class all of those as guitar acts. Now if you're talking about metal, that's a different story but that genre has never dominated R&L. 

If you want something heavier, then you've got plenty on the Pit/Lock Up that will have pits going. 

Yeah, apologies wasn’t clear,I said rock but I didn’t mean just anyone with a guitar.

Agree that plenty in the Pit on Saturday for me at the mo so aren’t complaining about that.