2021 Lineup

Would like to see Nothing But Thieves slot in on the Sunday at Reading (just for me!) 

Shame about Shikari having other festivals in the pipeline, I guess we got plenty of sets last time the festival was on haha

Think Twin Atlantic are nailed on, they've got a gap in their dates between 25th & 30th August on their UK tour in August 

Do love the anticipation of a line up announcement (usually far more than the announcement themselves!) 

Edited by LazyDavid

Assume we'll get most of the Main Stages, Radio 1, Dance, Lock up & FR. 

Imagine they'll save Alternative, BBC Introducing, Relentless, DTTR & Anachronica for when they'd usually be announced going in to June/July. 

Honestly couldn't care less who's playing, just the fact that they're going ahead with it is enough. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Buko said:

Assume we'll get most of the Main Stages, Radio 1, Dance, Lock up & FR. 

Imagine they'll save Alternative, BBC Introducing, Relentless, DTTR & Anachronica for when they'd usually be announced going in to June/July. 

Honestly couldn't care less who's playing, just the fact that they're going ahead with it is enough. 

Couldn’t have put that last sentence any better 

Just now, Tom Connolly said:

boring night before an announcement this, wheres a band leaking it or dan wilcox when you need them. think the only thing we have 100% is NBT & Tom Grennan right?

Pretty much. Always a chance we’ll be able to find something in tomorrow’s papers after midnight but can’t recall someone going out of their way to find bands that way since at least 2018.

Just now, TheWaters said:

Pretty much. Always a chance we’ll be able to find something in tomorrow’s papers after midnight but can’t recall someone going out of their way to find bands that way since at least 2018.

there was rolling stone and that other magazine that announced rage and stormzy in 2020 so maybe we’ll find something. 

2 minutes ago, Tom Connolly said:

there was rolling stone and that other magazine that announced rage and stormzy in 2020 so maybe we’ll find something. 

True but they were the headliners so a lot more chance of that. For an announcement like this it’s become a lot more rare. Seem to remember people finding Black Foxxes and a few other bands for one of the later announcements in some magazine in 2018 which is what I was referring to

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheWaters said:

Enjoying this While She Sleeps album more than I thought I would so far. Wouldn’t mind them popping up halfway down the main or headlining the pit 

Yeah, loving that album much more than expected.

Headlining the Pit would be perfect. They headlined a few years ago and were great, despite the majority of the festival watching Eminem, they still pulled a decent crowd.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Gerard the Fab said:

A Levels?
Coz yh should really do the same, just answered 1 of 7 questions on my Integration topic test

Yeah mate, 3 weeks until final exams haha. Looks like I didn’t make it until the announcement though