2021 Lineup

8 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

I should say as well, it’s being organised by FR

These events are so helpful in return-No social distancing, no masks and just a test is the ideal for Melvin this summer- so by the team at FR doing that for the trial events, if done safely and successfully, gives the government hope that they can go and do it at larger scale this summer.

22 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

I should say as well, it’s being organised by FR

11 minutes ago, nathanh said:

These events are so helpful in return-No social distancing, no masks and just a test is the ideal for Melvin this summer- so by the team at FR doing that for the trial events, if done safely and successfully, gives the government hope that they can go and do it at larger scale this summer.

All going well as it’s run by FR this gives R&L are very good likelihood of going ahead imo. FR will do anything to get their events running this year. 

Agreed. They will use this event as a good show to entertain the government wants in the belief it will give them the upper hand when it comes to FR’s events running at full capacity- with minor restrictions, this summer. Todays a good day of news for an insight into how R&L will look this year if it does go ok. 

Edited by nathanh
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Yeah. I’m sure it’s gonna go fine but fingers crossed anyway. Interesting that they’ve gone and put it straight into a tent rather than the obvious open air method. Probably for the risk of snow. 😄

I think that choice will come to show the government the worst case scenario- a tent with people maskless and not socially distanced moshing. That probably sounds like hell to the government right now.  

7 hours ago, TheWaters said:

No need, we’ve already got Bad Boy Chiller Crew. The modern day equivalent 

I like bad boy chiller Crew but not as good as goldie lookin chain, I remember seeing them at v festival before and they were one of the best acts of the weekend 🙂

33 minutes ago, nathanh said:

I think that choice will come to show the government the worst case scenario- a tent with people maskless and not socially distanced moshing. That probably sounds like hell to the government right now.  

Mosh pits at Blossoms sound like a social experiment in itself.

I feel like moshing in 2021 will be weird, even after we're all vaxxed up. Dripping with sweat and bouncing off of strangers seems a bit inconsiderate in light of events.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Mosh pits at Blossoms sound like a social experiment in itself.

I feel like moshing in 2021 will be weird, even after we're all vaxxed up. Dripping with sweat and bouncing off of strangers seems a bit inconsiderate in light of events.

Hahah true that about Blossoms 😂 

I do think moshing definitely wont be as big of a thing in 2021. It will happen but I definitely think on a smaller scale this year at festivals. 

5 minutes ago, Tom Connolly said:

what’s getting announced first, the lineup or the death of football? 

The death of football I fear, I'm ashamed to say I support one of the clubs involved but it disgraceful how any team thinks that it's the right thing to do especially at this time when clubs are going out of business 

24 minutes ago, Ives562 said:

The death of football I fear, I'm ashamed to say I support one of the clubs involved but it disgraceful how any team thinks that it's the right thing to do especially at this time when clubs are going out of business 

same as me mate, i’m a city fan (before the money before anyone starts) and it’s just absolutely embarrassing and i feel deeply deeply ashamed that we are behaving in this way

3 minutes ago, Tom Connolly said:

same as me mate, i’m a city fan (before the money before anyone starts) and it’s just absolutely embarrassing and i feel deeply deeply ashamed that we are behaving in this way

I'll say this quietly but I'm a united supporter lol and I feel exactly the same all for more money which all these clubs have anyway and it proves that these clubs really don't care about their fans  which is rather sad as football is nothing without fans as we have found out during the past year, will definitely be a sad day for football If it does happen 

7 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Leicester and Everton passing the title back and forth like it's the SPL.

As an Everton fan I’m all for fucking the ‘big 6’ off. 

Its a chance for leagues to create a sustainable model with salary caps that will lead to better competition. 

The Championship is one of the best attended leagues in Europe, the Premier League would remain so without the teams seemingly happy to leave, the money would not be anywhere near the same levels but ultimately, bar the money men, who cares?  Support your team or watch the Global Super Duper league, heck do both, best of both worlds , the big sides can all fuck off though, it will make little difference in the medium term though