2021 Lineup

3 minutes ago, Ethan_Crossley96 said:

Exactly same but would festival republic be put off by the fact Truck is announcing their lineup at 6 as well? 

I dont know mate but they typically favour a Thursday for announcements however they could do a preannouncenent for tomorrow perhaps  

2 hours ago, JSmurphy said:

They're playing London, Bristol, Coventry, Glasgow & Manchester in the new year! 

Baffled by the Coventry date haha never thought I’d see them there. I’m in Bristol now anyway so I’ll likely just be at that date but that’s still mad to me that they’ve chose Cov over Birmingham or Leicester.

1 hour ago, CharlieDaRapper said:

I don't frequent the truck forum but I was just wondering what people are predicting and what crossover there will be with R&L?

probably not loads, couple acts at most. reading is a lot more international and super nearby - definitely no headliners i'd have thought (potentially catfish though if truck get them back as they were there last year)

11 minutes ago, Jhold001 said:

Solid lineup, surprised about DMA's though. Australia have been very tough on travel restrictions haven't they?

They’re also playing Kendal Calling and then have a UK tour later this year so i’d imagine they’d be coming over for a few festivals and just staying in the UK for a while

Not sure if it's been mentioned on here but Sea Girls have a nice gap in their tour dates for R&L. 

Think Truck is a great lineup for new bands, I'd happily take Fontaines D.C, Idles, Circa Waves, Sports Team, Shame, The Lathums, The Big Moon, The Snuts, Dinosaur Pile Up, Black Honey, Vistas, Pigs x7, The Mysterines and Talk Show. 

6 minutes ago, foolee said:

Not sure if it's been mentioned on here but Sea Girls have a nice gap in their tour dates for R&L. 

Think Truck is a great lineup for new bands, I'd happily take Fontaines D.C, Idles, Circa Waves, Sports Team, Shame, The Lathums, The Big Moon, The Snuts, Dinosaur Pile Up, Black Honey, Vistas, Pigs x7, The Mysterines and Talk Show. 

Absolutely agree, put Fontaines DC, Idles and the Snuts in the R1 tent and the rest in the FR/Pit/early MS and you can see all these being there, and what a lineup it'd be

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1