2021 Lineup

4 minutes ago, nathanh said:

When do you realistically think we can see the next lineup poster? 

after the festival, it’s a blind reaction this year, you go but you don’t know who’s playing, how many stages there are, where you’re camping or which site you’re even at 

7 minutes ago, Tom Connolly said:

after the festival, it’s a blind reaction this year, you go but you don’t know who’s playing, how many stages there are, where you’re camping or which site you’re even at 

I'd actually rate going to a festival without knowing the lineup as long as the organisers still put on a decent lineup

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Tom Connolly said:

I'd rate that - turning up and having no idea who's playing - the headliner being a complete surprise

39 minutes ago, Tom Connolly said:

Festival Republic do you hear this. Give us this in 2022. 

17 minutes ago, rivalschools.price said:

The main downside would be the twice daily dose of a ‘leaked line-up’ on here haha

And the fact that Post Malone would headline, and the Wombats would sub every day

3 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

@Jack.194's giant post of announcement statistics concluded that the majority of announcements came on a thursday, i'm manifesting a surprise drop at six

update: it didn't work.

1 minute ago, nathanh said:

You lot when do tickets normally arrive? 

they usually despatch in early august

Imagine they did that.... it's friday night everyone's waited patiently for a good act all day after having to watch Doja Cat for 6 hours. Here we are it's headliner time... everybody in love starts playing.. the crowd are in awe.. Aston, JB, Marvin & Oritse come out. It's JLS. Your friday headliner 

1 hour ago, Dukey said:

I'd rate that - turning up and having no idea who's playing - the headliner being a complete surprise

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, iistroudley said:

I recorded foo’s at Reading 2019 on BBC the other day, watching it right now and getting goosebumps. I pray we can get on that field again this year 

that set gets such a bad name on these forums and i have no clue why, i saw them do leeds 2019 and was blown away, not even a massive foo fighters fan and i thought 2.5 hours wasn’t enough

On 3/31/2021 at 7:56 PM, TKOCF said:

If MBV play R&L I will run through Leeds city centre naked

Foo's in 2012 was one of the best things I've ever seen. But their 2019 set was just a game of "how many 3 minute songs can we turn in to 10 minute songs". OH MY GOD look it's Rick Astley. 

• Upvote 2

I watched the Foos set when it was on the TV last week and thought it was alright, but setlist wise they’re a band who’d really benefit from playing more older album tracks rather than just all the singles, or just cutting all the extended jams and gimmicky bullshit so they can fit more songs in. I’m usually all for greatest hits sets at festivals, but every time I see a Foos set it’s just the same songs every single time, with the same extended outros and with the same shit banter surrounding them. It’s almost wince inducing when Taylor hops down from the drums and does either Cold Day in the Sun or Under Pressure every. single. time. 

Edited by FloorFiller
  • Upvote 2