2021 Lineup

2 minutes ago, PsycoSaurus said:

So in the past few weeks most festivals have had their full lineups announced, but Reading and Leeds have actually had a negative number of artists added to the lineup...

Also stormzy's arena tour is currently postponed don't know if that means there's a chance he'll drop out too

3 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

This will all be good news for those looking for resale tickets, Fiat 500 Twitter are raging already

It's even funnier on the Trnsmt Announcement they replaced Capaldi with the chemical brothers and folk are crying for refunds cause rita ora and capaldi aren't playing 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Paulmcm1998 said:

Also stormzy's arena tour is currently postponed don't know if that means there's a chance he'll drop out too

Secretly not a fan of even some of the headliners (I have an acquired taste, it’s not that I can’t stand them (only kasabian falls into that category) I’m just not a huge fan and they could do better.

all around for the festival if artists have to drop out and they need to find some big replacements, this might end up been a good thing in the long run

i Could be wrong though and it could get even worse.

only time will tell who stays, who’s taken off and who’s going to be added at the end of the day. 

KSI, FEVER 333 and QOTSA are the only acts I’m bothered for that I want to stay honestly.

5 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Every single post/tweet they make is met with a million replies of 'Where's the lineup?' etc. so I do think it's pretty funny that they've made an announcement of someone dropping out. I don't even want to see the replies it gets 😄

Yeah I’m yet to check Facebook but Twitter meets it with either “where’s the lineup” or I’ve seen a lot “get RATM back on the lineup!” (I wish) in one way or another they’re just getting crucified at this point.

15 minutes ago, Paulmcm1998 said:

It's even funnier on the Trnsmt Announcement they replaced Capaldi with the chemical brothers and folk are crying for refunds cause rita ora and capaldi aren't playing 

Tbf replacing Capaldi with Chemics is an odd choice for the audience 

I’m more fuming about Foals being replaced by Primal Scream 

2 minutes ago, Dukey said:

Tbf replacing Capaldi with Chemics is an odd choice for the audience 

I’m more fuming about Foals being replaced by Primal Scream 

Seemed a bit inevitable when they were headlining APE they should honestly be headlining the friday rather than the courteeners but that's just my opinion on it

MSE: Stormzy / Sam Fender / Mabel 

MSW: Catfish and the Bottlemen / The Libertines / AJ Tracey

R1: You Me At Six

MSE: Post Malone / Two Door Cinema Club / Doja Cat

MSW: Disclosure / The Wombats / DaBaby

R1: IDLES 

MSE: Liam Gallagher / Gerry Cinnamon / Charli XCX 

MSW: Queens Of The Stone Age / Architects / YUNGBLUD 

R1: Slowthai

Edited by Andre91
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think someone like Sam Fender or Courteeners will be announced as replacement for Capaldi. I think they'll be a lot of different incomings and outgoings to the line up due to the nature of the year.

Also a lot of line-ups sharing headliners and bands. I wouldn't imagine Liam would usually headline IOW and R&L. 

From the current line up I'd like QOTSA, Fever 333, Yungblud, Catfish, Post Malone, Sports Team, Asknikko, Nova Twins, Beebadoobee, The Wombats, Gerry Cinnamon and Neck Deep to stay.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

MSE: Stormzy / Sam Fender / Mabel 

MSW: Catfish and the Bottlemen / The Libertines / AJ Tracey

R1: You Me At Six

MSE: Post Malone / Two Door Cinema Club / Doja Cat

MSW: Disclosure / The Wombats / DaBaby

R1: IDLES 

MSE: Liam Gallagher / Gerry Cinnamon / Charli XCX 

MSW: Queens Of The Stone Age / Architects / YUNGBLUD 

R1: Slowthai

That Sunday MSW tho 🔥