2021 Lineup

13 minutes ago, gfa said:

Creamfields just announced 2 headliners and is owned by the same company, i don't think it makes a difference 

ive heard of people getting them. best way is split screen netflix. select a single ticket not a pair

That’s what I’ve been doing just didn’t want to continue if it was pointless thanks for the support I’ll get there aha 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

Resale or proper listed tickets? Seen a few resale ones come up every now and again

resale

19 minutes ago, Ethan_Crossley96 said:

That’s what I’ve been doing just didn’t want to continue if it was pointless thanks for the support I’ll get there aha 

good luck! hope to see you in the fields

15 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

With resale tickets does anyone know if they get sent straight from Ticketmaster or if they go to the original buyer first? I’ve had tickets arrive like two days before the festival before so it’d be cutting it fine

I'm pretty sure if you're buying it through the Ticketmaster resale option you're essentially getting ownership of the ticket and it'll show in your tickets so it'll go to you and not the seller

2 minutes ago, Paulmcm1998 said:

I'm pretty sure if you're buying it through the Ticketmaster resale option you're essentially getting ownership of the ticket and it'll show in your tickets so it'll go to you and not the seller

Cheers mate, that’s the only thing holding me back at the minute

2 hours ago, andyrhodes24 said:

Cheers mate, that’s the only thing holding me back at the minute

Just to attest to what @Paulmcm1998 said, I've sold on Ticketmaster Resale and basically they put it up for sale, it gets sold and then the other original seller never hears about it again after receiving their payment. It's no longer registered to them.

Edited by dentalplan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

Just to attest to what @Paulmcm1998 said, I've sold on Ticketmaster Resale and basically they put it up for sale, it gets sold and then the other original seller never hears about it again after receiving their payment. It's no longer registered to them.

Cheers man, loads of my mates have missed out so I’ll pass the message on!

On 3/10/2021 at 6:42 PM, dentalplan said:

People have created their own announcement videos and posted them in here as "leaks". Never underestimate the desire to briefly appear informed to strangers on the internet.

Very true. Weird though, innit? Gotta be better ways to get a serotonin boost.

4 hours ago, NoBuses said:

Picture the scene. 4.30pm on a sunny Friday afternoon. "Get your passport, and your bikini.. you need a holiday" blasts out of the main stage. Life is good.

Seeing Dizzee on a boiling summer day APE in 2019 was genuinely one of the most feel good sets I’ve seen in a long time. Hit after hit & great crowd interaction.

His newest album is genuinely really good too. Not Boy in Da Corner good but on par with Raskit as second best