2021 Lineup

9 minutes ago, Jack.194 said:

Mate honestly give your source or absolutely no-one will believe you

Wish I could be more helpful, need to cover my arse though! Like others have said, it’s not unbelievable just wanted to throw what I know into the mix

7 minutes ago, Dukey said:

The Vaccines - debut album 10 year anniversary set? As a special guest maybe 

That would genuinely be one of the most exciting sets in a long time for me. I absolutely adore that album. They've got a long history with the festival and I really think the festival helped give them a leg up on that album (from upper/mid NME 2011 to third down Main 2012) so it would be really fitting. 

Edited by Andre91
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, stanh said:

chemical brothers announced for creamfields

I'd never go to Creamfields over R/L, but the amount of "Who?", "Delete" & "Announce Calvin Harris" in the comments for this announcement is astounding. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, stanh said:

the disrespect on their name in the replies is crazy, very undeserved 

It's because they headlined in 2019. And whichever way you look at it, they aren't the global act that other repeat headliners they have are. 

But it's that old chestnut. They don't need to get anyone special and just save money.

Edited by thewayiam

Bit of a long shot but I read something on the SWHBB Facebook page that if I keep refreshing the ticketmaster page there will eventually be tickets pop up I only managed to get a Friday ticket and don’t want to continue to spend hours refreshing for there to be no chance so could someone please clarify that there is or isn’t a chance resell tickets could come up 

Edited by Ethan_Crossley96

12 minutes ago, Ethan_Crossley96 said:

Bit of a long shot but I read something on the SWHBB Facebook page that if I keep refreshing the ticketmaster page there will eventually be tickets pop up I only managed to get a Friday ticket and don’t want to continue to spend hours refreshing for there to be no chance so could someone please clarify that there is or isn’t a chance resell tickets could come up 

There’s definitely a chance, I’ve seen quite a few people on Reddit that have managed to eat weekend tickets - just depends how luck you are

19 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Don’t think we’ll get one until April, make sure that the roadmap is going according to plan

Creamfields just announced 2 headliners and is owned by the same company, i don't think it makes a difference 

13 minutes ago, Ethan_Crossley96 said:

ive heard of people getting them. best way is split screen netflix. select a single ticket not a pair