2021 Lineup

9 minutes ago, Jack.194 said:

Really hoping we get more than 10 names, or at least some sort of stage splits.

I feel it doesn’t bode well for the quality of the rest of the lineup if they’re only releasing 10 names at this point

It probably will be a staggered approach until the roadmap starts to be rolled out - full lineup won’t be out till May / June I reckon 

it is of course also plausible that the guy who said 6pm tonight is lying 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Dukey

9 minutes ago, Tom Connolly said:

are don broco ruled out coz of slam dunk do we reckon?

If this was last year i'd say almost definitely. However with everything being rescheduled they could potentially drop exclusivity but who knows. Broco have a new album coming out now which wasnt the case last year and im sure they would want to play around a little bit more

1 minute ago, Dukey said:

It probably will be a staggered approach until the roadmap starts to be rolled out - full lineup won’t be out till May / June I reckon 

Possibly, but Creamfirlds, Slam Dunk and probably more festivals already have released the majority of names - I don’t know why Reading would do things any differently to them.

3 minutes ago, Jack.194 said:

Possibly, but Creamfirlds, Slam Dunk and probably more festivals already have released the majority of names - I don’t know why Reading would do things any differently to them.

are there any other Festival republic organised festivals going ahead apart from R&L? could possibly have correlation between them

If there was going to be a slower release of the names it could be either to do with the radio 1 stage or it could be that they're waiting for the roadmap news and whether they can book more or announce the American acts that have been booked or if they need to book just UK based acts.

Could it be that the person with this info has only seen the video montage with 10 acts, and has taken that as that, but that there’s actually a poster to go alongside with the video that the person with the info hasn’t seen?

Sort of how the first announcement was announced using a montage video, there was a poster released alongside it but it just didn’t feature in the video.

Or am I just being overly-hopeful?

17 minutes ago, Jack.194 said:

Could it be that the person with this info has only seen the video montage with 10 acts, and has taken that as that, but that there’s actually a poster to go alongside with the video that the person with the info hasn’t seen?

Sort of how the first announcement was announced using a montage video, there was a poster released alongside it but it just didn’t feature in the video.

Or am I just being overly-hopeful?

Maybe but we will just have to wait and see.

8 minutes ago, Jonathan Jonathan said:

So presumably of the ten we will have Circa Waves and Tom Grennan who have self confirmed. Slowthai and Declan McKenna seem likely and Sam Fender probable. Who else?

Their last one was 50-50 representation so I guess acts like Pale Waves and Black Honey and some rappers and singers I’ve not heard of yet.

15 minutes ago, Jonathan Jonathan said:

So presumably of the ten we will have Circa Waves and Tom Grennan who have self confirmed. Slowthai and Declan McKenna seem likely and Sam Fender probable. Who else?

Maybe a couple of heavier acts, couple of 1Xtra and a few for the main stages

21 minutes ago, Jonathan Jonathan said:

Where did they self confirm? Class booking if true