2021 Lineup

15 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

They’re not going to populate the lineup with 400 cap venue artists and no-marks just because they’ve sold out. That would be terrible PR

It’s getting boring now. The speculation has gone from genuine discussion of who might play, to repeated topics over and over to absolute nonsense now.

Slam Dunk, Bloodstock, APE, Creamfields and others have all made (or are about to make) lineup announcements very recently. R&L won’t be far behind. Let’s just chill out a bit and resist repeating things over and over and over again. 

It wasn't a pure 'comment' so to speak. But it was just underlying that they need not do anything crazy. 

29 minutes ago, TownNation said:

I'm hoping obviously it's the former and they're pulling in a couple of big names, for co-headline and whatnot. If that is the case tho, who can you realistically cop in those positions?

Won't be any more headliners. A couple of subs tops depending on the Yungblud and AJ Tracey placements and whether R1 is gone or not. Just have to wait and see now, I think every possibility for these positions has been discussed already

18 minutes ago, Quorn said:

Sorry for updating him on what everyone's been talking about since the last announcement since he clearly isn't up to date, have a break mate

Think we should all have a break tbh lad and just leave it until the announcement 

9 hours ago, Known-Radio said:

After Melvin said that all of the headliners had never headlined before i was almost certain they were going to give a slot to BMTH. Posty and Disclosure again....... makes sense

this interview lives so rent free in my head, absolutely baffling to say all those things that weren’t true like 1 returning headliner, lineup nothing like 2020 and all headliners that had never before. bad bad PR imo

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Tom Connolly said:

this interview lives so rent free in my head, absolutely baffling to say all those things that weren’t true like 1 returning headliner, lineup nothing like 2020 and all headliners that had never before. bad bad PR imo

Same here, pure R&L moments that precede unfortunate events content.

12 minutes ago, Dukey said:

It'll probably be Tom Grennan, Slowthai, The Hunna and a few others - hoping and praying for someone like Architects or someone totally left field like Limp Bizkit

I'd take Architects and Limp Bizkit in a heartbeat. Surely odds on that DMAs will play on the LG day?

3 hours ago, Brandohoff said:

6pm. 10 acts. In a video montage thing.

Can you please give more clarification as to your source and / or where you’ve seen this, or is this just a guess?

if this ends up been the case, I could see a couple of top names then your “undercard” so to speak.

only time will tell! Hoping we get at least something 😩

19 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

The Subways are now at it with the nostalgic R&L posts. They’d be good to see back on the bill after last year

DC12C7E6-E064-4545-921A-FA0AEA8870A5.jpeg

Were they not bashing R&L the other day saying no festivals should go ahead this year? 😂

• Upvote 1