2021 Lineup

1 hour ago, jumperofftheshelf said:

Will the acts not already have been booked long before now? Or are we saying this on the assumption that they always knew it would sell out so booked a poor lineup

Architects for example who haven't long released an album. I certainly think they will see how the festival does before booking someone like that. No need now for anyone that plays higher than academies. They have 5 arena bands there and two subs that can do arenas too at least. Maybe not the dearest albeit but still arena money bands. You've got some 3rd down bands to come I think but no subs. 

22 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Fuck me we’re going round in circles here, can we just wait for the next announcement before asking who tf we think is coming out next, we’ve exhausted all the sodding names

Haha sorry mate I'm Just a very impatient person when it comes down to announcements 

1 hour ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Fuck me we’re going round in circles here, can we just wait for the next announcement before asking who tf we think is coming out next, we’ve exhausted all the sodding names

I feel like we’re coming back round to the regular “Are MCR coming back next year?” discourse, to be followed shortly with the “Will Radiohead ever come back?” conversation.

Christ we need an announcement.

11 minutes ago, TKOCF said:

I feel like we’re coming back round to the regular “Are MCR coming back next year?” discourse, to be followed shortly with the “Will Radiohead ever come back?” conversation.

That’s only every year, we all #MCR22 is in full swing 

and I’ve only mentioned Radiohead once I’ll have you know

what are your thoughts on the topic however? 😝

1 hour ago, Alfrancis1989 said:

Good line up!

B179D49A-0398-4C66-944C-C1B370B32FE4.png

Clashfinder seems to have an issue at the minute but I'll wait to see how bands pan out first. I'm a fan of early Billy Talent but Can't say I'm that bothered by them gone. I can see all who I'd see clashing though on this now that they are all bigger and £82.50 for a ticket is outrageous. They've sold out a little for me now and both previous additions were better in my own opinion.

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

The XX secret set...

i think a lot of people would find that underwhelming, can't see it personally (also if the xx were all about, surely they would be doing APE as all of them - even if they were there recently)

Just now, stanh said:

fair enough, i was at leeds, didnt bother though for the sherlocks!

https://twitter.com/Creamfields/status/1369256656924635138?s=20

also, creamfields announcing more artists, looking plausible for an r+l announcement soon (PLEASE)

Same here, after BMTH the year before, The Sherlocks was a disappointment only R&L could pull off haha