2021 Lineup

54 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

02 I think is a little adventurous yet but future wise.

Maybe but I see it as the next logical progression. They completely sold out Ally Pally then moved onto Wembley, which they sold very well. The O2 is next in line and, as I’ve said, the demand for live shows is going to be enormous. With a strong support and with a lot of new casual fans onboard because of this #1 album, I think it’s logically the next thing they aim for. 

13 hours ago, Quorn said:

Here we go

#MCRRandL2022, petition in the works

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

I reckon Paramore, Metallica and Eminem is a shout.

Not all 3 if it’s 6 headliners again, I said Eminem and Paramore tho in 2022 thread, not sure who with tho

17 hours ago, Andre91 said:

That album is still heavier than anything that has been #1 since, what, Slipknot in 2001? If you played the vast majority of that album to your average Radio 1 listener, it’d still be the heaviest thing they’ve heard on the radio in forever. 

Amazing achieving for the band. Mogwai and Architects getting #1 in back to back weeks. Cool af. 

Slipknot actually achieved another #1 album in 2019! BMTH's last two projects also got to #1

2 hours ago, Gerard the Fab said:

#MCRRandL2022, petition in the works

Not all 3 if it’s 6 headliners again, I said Eminem and Paramore tho in 2022 thread, not sure who with tho

I say not MCR because I think their tour will be postponed to then liel others have said.

It won't be 6 again I don't think. They've done that because they've needed to in a pandemic year I think and though PM sells it looks stronger with another too given he only co-headlined the previous.

No one can tell me without a pandemic etc and a what we can do to get it through last year too that Disclosure and Catfish would top it even though Catfish have covered q lot of big dates. I don't believe they sold out. I admit Liam and Stormzy based off his tour could.

Edited by thewayiam

2 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Maybe but I see it as the next logical progression. They completely sold out Ally Pally then moved onto Wembley, which they sold very well. The O2 is next in line and, as I’ve said, the demand for live shows is going to be enormous. With a strong support and with a lot of new casual fans onboard because of this #1 album, I think it’s logically the next thing they aim for. 

If they bought a big support along they could defo sell well at O2 with how well their album has done - maybe someone like Bullet or are they too big? 

2 hours ago, Andre91 said:

I think they'll want Wembley Arena sold out first and do a broader range of the others. The 02 is still a big step up from Wembley, another 7.5k? They only have Cardiff Motorpoint under their belt as well so far.

2 minutes ago, NoBuses said:

The Hunna have liked a tweet about someone hoping for an announcement next week

Was it randomly liking a comment of:

"got my tix. i hope there is a R+L announcement next week plz"

or

"@TheHunna please tell me you are playing R+L and that we'll find out next week"

because they're gonna like favourable posts about them every time. Even if it says "i love you please play the tea tent at Shambala"

1 hour ago, Dukey said:

If they bought a big support along they could defo sell well at O2 with how well their album has done - maybe someone like Bullet or are they too big? 

Bullet are too lame. Maybe something like:

Architects / Bury Tomorrow / Periphery / Stray From The Paths 

or

Architects / The Ghost Inside / Bury Tomorrow / Stray From The Path 

Edited by Andre91

37 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Was it randomly liking a comment of:

"got my tix. i hope there is a R+L announcement next week plz"

or

"@TheHunna please tell me you are playing R+L and that we'll find out next week"

because they're gonna like favourable posts about them every time. Even if it says "i love you please play the tea tent at Shambala"

A little of both actually.

A RandL account posted ‘looks like the Hunna have confirmed they’ll be playing the festival’ and got a response saying ‘do you know when the next announcement will be?’

The same RandL account then replied with “my guess is as good as anybody else’s - I’m going to say it’ll be in March - but when? Not sure, hoping for a teaser this week and an announcement next week.”

Thats the tweet that The Hunna liked.

I don’t personally think it says much.

15 minutes ago, Jack.194 said:

A little of both actually.

A RandL account posted ‘looks like the Hunna have confirmed they’ll be playing the festival’ and got a response saying ‘do you know when the next announcement will be?’

The same RandL account then replied with “my guess is as good as anybody else’s - I’m going to say it’ll be in March - but when? Not sure, hoping for a teaser this week and an announcement next week.”

Thats the tweet that The Hunna liked.

I don’t personally think it says much.

Thanks for the clarity. Yeah I agree. Means that The Hunna are playing but they're a house band so should have never been in doubt.

18 hours ago, iistroudley said:

The Kooks anyone? Personally think they're quite dull but a typical indie 6pm band for R&L

already got two door, wombats and catfish + blossoms look likely too - think they'll be back next year probably hah

Edited by gfa

19 hours ago, Promise said:

I don’t think we’ll get MCR next year, I think they’ll take a year to write an album or something considering they’re touring a lot this year 

I’m more inclined to say Green Day or the Killers or maybe even Metallica 

Travis Scott-Billie/Tame Impala-Metallica would be solid

Billie? Sold

green day? Sold

metallica? Sold

take my money

16 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Just saying but the hunna like absolutely any tweet they’re mentioned in. I think they have a bot  or something that does it as I’ve slagged them off in many tweets and they’ve liked it. Deffo wouldn’t take it as them playing

C473E0B0-E4E2-4FDA-A8D9-0757C91D3572.jpeg

B84DC810-6CC6-4170-8FC3-3E42FDC08B9F.png

Hahahaha this is piss funny, they may just be liking it to have a laugh, but you’re right it does seem more like a bot

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Jack.194 said:

Hahahaha this is piss funny, they may just be liking it to have a laugh, but you’re right it does seem more like a bot

I thought so the first time but it’s happened a fair few times when I’ve been joking with mates who like them (clearly they’re not really my bag haha).

Still makes me crease every time ffs

4 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Bullet are too lame. Maybe something like:

Architects / Bury Tomorrow / Periphery / Stray From The Paths 

or

Architects / The Ghost Inside / Bury Tomorrow / Stray From The Path 

I think you would need to go stronger than that for The 02. I guess it comes down to though can they command stronger?