2021 Lineup

29 minutes ago, Ethan_Crossley96 said:

Can we expect to see more american names who have grow massively through Tiktok similar to Maddison Beer and Jack Harlow like The Kid Laroi or even Iann Dior 

We don't know, it depends on travel restrictions.

On 3/2/2021 at 12:25 AM, Dave-Bboard said:

Melvin has said himself that they aren't releasing anymore tickets

On 3/2/2021 at 12:17 AM, SugarFree said:

Doubt anymore tickets will be released, everyones 2020 tickets rolled over to this year so was gonna be limited tickets anyway

there will be due to unpaid payment plans. probably wont bother announcing their release though to not get people disappointed or they may just not go on sale to the public

8 minutes ago, foolee said:

Josh from You Me At Six has tweeted saying some good news coming at 6pm tonight. Could be R&L announcement but could equally be another festival or rescheduled tour announcement. 

Think it'll be worth watching the comments on that for any hints

14 minutes ago, foolee said:

Josh from You Me At Six has tweeted saying some good news coming at 6pm tonight. Could be R&L announcement but could equally be another festival or rescheduled tour announcement. 

They were due to be touring in May, so it’ll be a rescheduled tour.

however, they have just tweeted this 

6F7F1B85-132C-42D6-A408-B65B906D5DCC.png

Edited by TownNation

57 minutes ago, Ethan_Crossley96 said:

he said its a show not a tour and that there is a lot of announcements coming definitely RandL i'd be very shocked if not 

Reckon it will be a one of show like Ally Pally or Royal Albert Hall but also RandL this week just under Queens?

That would be a good shout I hope so 

2 minutes ago, Ethan_Crossley96 said:

Going back to Architect I just got an email from SlamDunk advertising there shows then underneath said artist announcement next week if they play Slam Dunk in September does that rule them out for Reading and Leeds 

Don't think so unless they're billed as an exclusive

3 minutes ago, Ethan_Crossley96 said:

Going back to Architect I just got an email from SlamDunk advertising there shows then underneath said artist announcement next week if they play Slam Dunk in September does that rule them out for Reading and Leeds 

To me, that just means more of a general announcement, not hinting towards Architects or anything, with how stacked Slam Dunk already is I can't see too many bigger bands there, Architects at Leeds Fest more than anything but that's just my personal opinion. Only times will tell at the end of the day.

4 minutes ago, TownNation said:

To me, that just means more of a general announcement, not hinting towards Architects or anything, with how stacked Slam Dunk already is I can't see too many bigger bands there, Architects at Leeds Fest more than anything but that's just my personal opinion. Only times will tell at the end of the day.

Hopefully not to long 

28 minutes ago, Dukey said:

The Clause (new band) have tweeted saying festival announcement tonight so wouldn't be surprised if YM@6 are heading up a smaller indoor festival (Live at Leeds esc)

could be Kendal Calling, You Me At Six were booked to play last year and The Clause seem like the type of act Kendal would book.. they haven't confirmed that they're happening this year i don't think but have hinted towards it, so a line-up announcement along with promotion of tickets could be their way of getting tickets to fly out of sale

13 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

could be Kendal Calling, You Me At Six were booked to play last year and The Clause seem like the type of act Kendal would book.. they haven't confirmed that they're happening this year i don't think but have hinted towards it, so a line-up announcement along with promotion of tickets could be their way of getting tickets to fly out of sale

Kendal always tell you about an announcement.