2021 Lineup

7 hours ago, CharlieDaRapper said:

So should we predict what each stage headliners are going to look like? (Reading Edition)

Main Stage East: FRI: STORMZY SAT: Post Malone SUN: Liam Gallagher

Main Stage West: FRI: Catfish & The Bottlemen SAT: Disclosure SUN: Queens of the Stone Age

R1?: FRI: Sam Fender SAT: IDLES SUN: slowthai

Dance: FRI: MK SAT: SOLARDO SUN: CRUCAST

Pit/Lock Up: FRI: Gallows SAT: Fever 333 SUN: Neck Deep

FR:  FRI: Sports Team SAT: Beebadoobee SUN: Girl in Red

1xtra: FRI: Jack Harlow SAT: Wiley SUN: KSI

Let me know what you think

In my honest opinion we shouldn’t be having this kind of debate anyhow if they actually made the poster a lot clearer 😂

Going back to the first announcement, it’s just as confusing. The fact that Lewis Capaldi to MK are above the also performing heading suggests all of them will be main stage, but with Solardo saying the dance tent is a thing, isn’t MK set to headline it?

E43B3151-17DE-46A2-A002-94B2526F5410.jpeg

3 hours ago, WhoOdyssey said:

Nothing to add on the source front really, other than KSI has a song with Yungblud out at the end of the month - so I'd expect one of them to bring the other on stage given they're on the same day.

Unreal 👏 I might get hate / be in the minority but I bloody love KSI, him and FEVER 333 is who I’m really excited for this year.

1 minute ago, Quorn said:

Going back to the first announcement, it’s just as confusing. The fact that Lewis Capaldi to MK are above the also performing heading suggests all of them will be main stage, but with Solardo saying the dance tent is a thing, isn’t MK set to headline it?

E43B3151-17DE-46A2-A002-94B2526F5410.jpeg

To be honest, I think they've just laid them out in some sort of order that the marketing department decided and we're just looking into it too much

2 hours ago, iistroudley said:

As someone in the age demographic that was around for the disstrack seasons I can assure you, little boy would get a better reaction than his top 10 tunes.

Having seen him live before, Little Boy is one that got the whole crowd popping. He’ll perform it, and I can’t wait. He has a lot of energy on stage - be ready 🔥

I am intrigued to see how he does on a festival stage however. I’ve only seen him in the Tramshed - Cardiff and did have tickets for his 2021 tour (which will obviously be cancelled / postponed) in Manchester academy. Venues that don’t hold too much compared to a festival. 

it’s going to seriously be an interesting dynamic to see how he adapts to that sort of surrounding.

1 minute ago, TownNation said:

Having seen him live before, Little Boy is one that got the whole crowd popping. He’ll perform it, and I can’t wait. He has a lot of energy on stage - be ready 🔥

I am intrigued to see how he does on a festival stage however. I’ve only seen him in the Tramshed - Cardiff and did have tickets for his 2021 tour (which will obviously be cancelled / postponed) in Manchester academy. Venues that don’t hold too much compared to a festival. 

it’s going to seriously be an interesting dynamic to see how he adapts to that sort of surrounding.

Tbh i feel like most will go for a pisstake and to laugh - it's up to him to win them over

I think the first and second posters were both just thrown together with little consideration for stages etc, other than the main stage headliners.

We’ll find out more when they announced a more completed poster (which fingers crossed is this week!)

5 minutes ago, Jack.194 said:

I think the first and second posters were both just thrown together with little consideration for stages etc, other than the main stage headliners.

We’ll find out more when they announced a more completed poster (which fingers crossed is this week!)

The fact that they've made no announcement about it being completely sold out tells me that there's something coming this week

9 minutes ago, Dave-Bboard said:

The fact that they've made no announcement about it being completely sold out tells me that there's something coming this week

Yes I’m thinking the same! Literally everything is pointing towards there being an announcement in the next few days. I’ll be very very shocked if there’s not

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ethan_Crossley96 said:

Who are the main people with inside information I’m still quite new but remember around august someone sending in a photo of an Apple notes with all 6 headliners on wondered of anyone had spoken to them 

Main guy is dan wilcox. There have been a couple more recently though