2021 Lineup

13 minutes ago, CharlieDaRapper said:

Yeah that would be good I'd rather they be on against LG but I think they are more of a main stage act.

I think you’d be surprised at how many of the “dark fruits” crowd actually like the Streets. 
But I don’t, I think it loses something from it. Some artists work outside better imo (the Wombats, Two Door) but not the Streets

13 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

I think you’d be surprised at how many of the “dark fruits” crowd actually like the Streets. 
But I don’t, I think it loses something from it. Some artists work outside better imo (the Wombats, Two Door) but not the Streets

Agree completely bands like The Streets are suited to play in the dark with bright lights similar to Royal Blood saw them at Rock City and it was a great show yet at Reading and Leeds I don’t think they really did justice to a subheadline role 

8 minutes ago, WhoOdyssey said:

Nothing to add on the source front really, other than KSI has a song with Yungblud out at the end of the month - so I'd expect one of them to bring the other on stage given they're on the same day.

Will probably be like Machine gun Kelly and Yungblud in 2019, MGK came out on main stage for yungbluds set, Yungblud came out on radio 1 for MGK’s. As they’re same day probs suggest KSI and Yungblud different stages ???

1 hour ago, WhoOdyssey said:

The Night Cafe are releasing their first new music in a couple of years this Friday, I can see them appearing at R&L

Not as big on them as I used to be but I really hope they play. Feel so bad for them with the mental health issues a couple of them had which lead to the tour cancellations and then when they finally were ready to tour their first album properly, covid comes around.

9 minutes ago, K2001 said:

Will probably be like Machine gun Kelly and Yungblud in 2019, MGK came out on main stage for yungbluds set, Yungblud came out on radio 1 for MGK’s. As they’re same day probs suggest KSI and Yungblud different stages ???

Or it will be like Dave and Fredo (who btw performed back to back on the same stage). Both played Funky Friday but without the other one. So that doesn't mean anything...

Edited by Newjem
typo

1 minute ago, WhoOdyssey said:

KSI's set will be quite an odd one I think, his biggest hits are all collabs (Anne-Marie, Craig David, Nathan Dawe etc) - and he's usually the weakest part of them.

Lamborghini, Kilimanjaro, Keep Up and Little Boy would all like a word 

• Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Aye, The Streets deffo have a big following from that sector/ fan base. They were pretty mainstream back in the day

34 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Lamborghini, Kilimanjaro, Keep Up and Little Boy would all like a word 

Wasn’t Little Boy a song he released as part of that cringey fake diss track war with his pals on YouTube? 

Not sure I could take that seriously as an actual song someone would actually play live. 

17 minutes ago, thatTFBguy said:

Wasn’t Little Boy a song he released as part of that cringey fake diss track war with his pals on YouTube? 

Not sure I could take that seriously as an actual song someone would actually play live. 

Relax mate, it’s just a bit of fun haha

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, thatTFBguy said:

As someone in the age demographic that was around for the disstrack seasons I can assure you, little boy would get a better reaction than his top 10 tunes.

36 minutes ago, thatTFBguy said:

You take that back.

Waiting for W2S to come out and in unison...

CREATURE WAS SHIT

WHY DID WE HAVE TO WAIT 4 MONTHS FOR IT

19 minutes ago, Quorn said:

Relax mate, it’s just a bit of fun haha

I’m just having a joke mate. 

I just cannot imagine someone getting up on an R+L main stage and singing ‘you’re just a shit ChrisMD, you’re not a side man’ while thousands sing along. 

That’s through the looking glass shit! 

3 minutes ago, thatTFBguy said:

I’m just having a joke mate. 

I just cannot imagine someone getting up on an R+L main stage and singing ‘you’re just a shit ChrisMD, you’re not a side man’ while thousands sing along. 

That’s through the looking glass shit! 

I reckon he’ll play it, he has too he knows we all want it