2021 Lineup

Just now, NoBuses said:

Can't see them booking Wiley after his anti Semitic rant last year. JME?

Was gonna say this, seriously hope hes not booked, would be a very bad look for the festival. But I'm more inclined to say M Huncho.

Just now, Dukey said:

If we're going by the theory that the top 2 lines are the main stage acts then there's still plenty of space for the likes of Tom Grennan, Slowthai etc

Barely, all the artists you're referencing really only fit 4th down. There's still only 6 slots and 7 artists who have been mentioned on here. 

3 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Barely, all the artists you're referencing really only fit 4th down. There's still only 6 slots and 7 artists who have been mentioned on here. 

Add the R1 and it becomes 9 slots, I’m still convinced we’ll see it

9 minutes ago, Quorn said:

Add the R1 and it becomes 9 slots, I’m still convinced we’ll see it

Exactly there’s more possibility now people mention it, I still am not getting my hopes up

8 minutes ago, Dukey said:

Same, their new (non instrumental) album is superb. The instrumental one is also great 

The ambient one isn't in my wheelhouse but one of my friends who is massively into that stuff says it is a real strong effort from them. 

I Let It in And It Took Everything on the other hand... that's my thing. Brilliant, brilliant album. I'd love to see them and Lotus Eater on The Pit/Lock Up. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

The ambient one isn't in my wheelhouse but one of my friends who is massively into that stuff says it is a real strong effort from them. 

I Let It in And It Took Everything on the other hand... that's my thing. Brilliant, brilliant album. I'd love to see them and Lotus Eater on The Pit/Lock Up. 

Yeah Lotus Eater were awesome in 2019 at APE - another I’d love to see in the Pit is Blackout Problems - their recent album is outstanding 

10 minutes ago, iistroudley said:

I'm just hoping Holding Absence get added back to The Pit/Lock Up

Another band I'd like to see return too. I'm not enjoying the singles from the upcoming album but that first album was in my Top 10 Albums of the Year the year it came out. I still haven't managed to see them yet. 

50 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Another band I'd like to see return too. I'm not enjoying the singles from the upcoming album but that first album was in my Top 10 Albums of the Year the year it came out. I still haven't managed to see them yet. 

Saw them in 2017 when they only had a few singles out. Unreal band live

15 minutes ago, thatTFBguy said:

That’s a no from me, one of the most boring bands I’ve seen live in 2018. 

Think they’ve really grown since then they look amazing at Reading 2019 and 0151 is an amazing album I think they’d be a great addition but don’t think they had the best time afterwards and had to postpone a tour 

2 minutes ago, Ethan_Crossley96 said:

Think they’ve really grown since then they look amazing at Reading 2019 and 0151 is an amazing album I think they’d be a great addition but don’t think they had the best time afterwards and had to postpone a tour 

Their album came out on the day of reading 2019 and they didn’t manage to tour it whatsoever due to mental health issue/then Covid. Think they would be good on Radio 1 again if it’s about