2021 Lineup

I saw nothing,nowhere. with Good Charlotte 2-3 years ago and didn't get it, but Tramua Factory surprised me with how much I enjoyed it.

From all the stuff I've listened to this year, I think my favourite after two months is Normandie's Dark & Beautiful Secrets. The Dirty Nil one was okay, bold shout for best album so far though.

5 minutes ago, Jericode said:

I saw nothing,nowhere. with Good Charlotte 2-3 years ago and didn't get it, but Tramua Factory surprised me with how much I enjoyed it.

From all the stuff I've listened to this year, I think my favourite after two months is Normandie's Dark & Beautiful Secrets. The Dirty Nil one was okay, bold shout for best album so far though.

Ahh, man, I love Fuck Art! It’s just bangers from start to finish. I love it. 

Tribulation are my #2. They sound like Ghost but with Black Metal vocals, for anyone unaware. The album is so good. 

I’m also loving TYRON and the Bicep album too. 

I'll have to listen to it again, I've been trying to listen to more current albums this year to stay on top of things and it's largely been drowned out by instrumental ambient bollocks thanks to some recent suggestions. I do remember liking it, probably just recency bias.

I think the one I'm most surprised by is Foo Fighters, I wasn't fussed on it at all initially but it really grew on me.

Will add Tribulation to my To Do list.

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

nothing, nowhere.‘s new album ‘Trauma Factory’ is really good. I’m not sure how popular he is around these parts, though. He filled the Pit/Lockup stage well a couple of years ago. 

Great album, hopefully City Mourge sub to Gallows in the lock up chuck in Bob Vylan too. 

6 hours ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Everything Everything?

I feel they have got a bit too big to be worth booking as they don't suit the crowd enough anymore. New albums are much further from the sound they were last booked on in 2017. Would love to see them again though, their sets are KILLER.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Clubbs said:

Do you reckon we will get many american artists at the festival? Or will they have booked more british artists since it would be less hassle with travelling?

I would've thought so since I can't see many smaller US acts wanting to come all the way over for one show. With some doing european tours I think we could see a few, but I reckon the bottom of the lineup will have loads of British acts

22 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I’m sure they mean ‘would’. I ‘would’, however, punch myself in the head if Bizkit played again. 2010 and particularly 2015 were wild.

Where do you think they fit on the lineup?

Just now, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Nothing exactly fits together on this line up so chuck them anywhere 

Yea I’ve been thinking this, think there’s probably going to be some particularly wild placements when the full lineup is released!

35 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I’m sure they mean ‘would’. I ‘would’, however, punch myself in the head if Bizkit played again. 2010 and particularly 2015 were wild.

I’m hoping it’s some inside knowledge, but I know it’s likely not - would absolutely love it if they were there.

1 hour ago, iistroudley said:

Nothing but Thieves anyone?

I really hope so - I’ve said before moral panic was one of the albums of the year for me. Don’t know where they’d fit  on the lineup though: for me they’re too big to play under AJ but not big enough to sub queens 

unless ofc in the new announcement they shuffle things about as they announce more stages etc etc

51 minutes ago, Will b said:

I really hope so - I’ve said before moral panic was one of the albums of the year for me. Don’t know where they’d fit  on the lineup though: for me they’re too big to play under AJ but not big enough to sub queens 

unless ofc in the new announcement they shuffle things about as they announce more stages etc etc

I think NBT could slot in below YUNGBLUD (who I think will stay subbing QOTSA) or below AJ (who I think will play third down, but could sub too because of the crowd he will pull). I’m predicting You Me At Six to slot below YUNGBLUD, though, and The Libertines below Catfish (if matey’s info is accurate). 

29 minutes ago, Emgreen said:

Has anyone stayed in the camping plus area before and if so what was it like and is it far from the main arena? 

Miles and miles. 

Hotels in town are closer and can be had cheaper (onv not now post sell out)

9 minutes ago, Dave-Bboard said:

When do we think the next announcement will be?

hopefully some time in early March, problem is they've sold all their tickets now so they no longer need to release the line up earlier as an incentive for people to buy, i'm sure it'll come soon though as if it's finished they have no reason to hold it back, i'm going to guess March 12th