2021 Lineup

13 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Its all sold out mate

Others are spamming the site for one to pop up

Damn. Hope they've got a few more to filter through. Clocked on to get mine yesterday but there's still loads of my camo that couldn't get through.

Never thought I'd see the day 

10 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I think this will be fully sold out by the morning and we will get a ‘SOLD OUT’ announcement / tweet. 

With it selling out so quickly, I think they’ll look to get more of the lineup out ASAP to keep spirits high. 

may as well give us the line up at this point as a little treat for selling them out for the first time in over a decade

So glad I got my ticket a couple days ago - literally rang a friend on Tuesday and said tickets are going to sell out fast we need to buy, my whole had tickets by yesterday evening. Although one missed out in nearly bird, and I didn’t get one either but luckily I didn’t want/need one.

Just hoping it goes ahead now, fairly positive it will but there’s always that doubt. Worse comes to worse I roll my ticket over.

Just a note on the lineup, I know a lot of people are suggesting acts like The Libertines, Sam Fender, Rex etc. but I don’t see where a lot of these will fit. I assumed we’d already had the absolute majority of the main acts, and the rest will be filler/lower down acts. I might be wrong, but with there being 2 main stages that surely will really change the dynamics of acts at the festival quite a lot.

49 minutes ago, Buko said:

Anybody else having issues with Ticketmaster? 

Everytime I try to get a ticket it just says they couldn't find the ones I'm looking for, but nobody else seems to have this issue. 

I had that issue last night at like 1am, while trying to book tickets on the ticketmaster site - worked fine on the app for me though. 

Sorry if this has been asked but I haven’t been able to read through. Is there any chance of there being a resale in case any of the installments dont go through? Gutted that this has sold out, I haven’t missed one since 2012 (apart from last year obviously). Couldn’t have booked tickets today because I don’t get paid until next week and didn’t even consider putting money aside as a few weeks ago I don’t think anyone was expecting the festival to go ahead!

Just now, Will b said:

all my friends telling me they’d book later and now I’m on my own 🥲 

what’s doing a festival  on ur own like at 17 then lmao 

I can imagine it being a bit shit when you're setting up, but you'll find a group next to your tent to stick with and you'll be fine

Just now, Quorn said:

What do we think this'll mean for announcements? They'll take their time since there's nobody they need to sell to or they'll stick to whatever schedule they already had?

I think they’ll get some lineup news out ASAP as a nice little reward for people selling them out so quickly. 

2 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

I'd be surprised if we didn't get something in the next few weeks. 

1 minute ago, Andre91 said:

I think they’ll get some lineup news out ASAP as a nice little reward for people selling them out so quickly. 

I was thinking they might have a small update soon with a 'sold out' message plastered at the top. Seems logical to me

5 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

Sorry if this has been asked but I haven’t been able to read through. Is there any chance of there being a resale in case any of the installments dont go through? Gutted that this has sold out, I haven’t missed one since 2012 (apart from last year obviously). Couldn’t have booked tickets today because I don’t get paid until next week and didn’t even consider putting money aside as a few weeks ago I don’t think anyone was expecting the festival to go ahead!

Probably not unfortunately mate.

On the bright side you will probably be able to find a genuine person reselling tickets for around the buying price if you wait long enough/look hard enough and are careful in buying (using buyers protection etc.)

Wishing you luck!