2021 Lineup

They said no main stage clashes so assuming they will be alternating with one act on at a time with a quick turnaround

56 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

did we ever figure out how the main stages will work? i believe they're facing each other, which means two acts on at the same time would make little sense and will bleed sound, so how are they going to get through all the acts on one day? as there is usually nine and so far friday at leeds has seventeen

55 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

SUCCESS. Managed to get my mate a weekend ticket after 20+ minutes of refreshing. Early entry was sold out, however. 

22 minutes ago, wro_lap said:

Anyone still getting through for Leeds?

My pal just got us 2 weekend and a campervan ticket so they are still on the go. I gave up ages ago.

35 minutes ago, Benj said:

I wonder if they’re annoyed they did the whole 2 stage thing no it looks like they may need to make no compromises capacity/ space wise

I think they were planning to do it anyway, the whole situation just proved to be the catalyst

19 minutes ago, iistroudley said:

Saw someone saw a while back they'll have all stages open (no tents in the pit, FR etc) anyone reckon that'll still happen? Would be a shame if it does I love wondering into a tent and discovering a band I'd never heard of before

I’m not sure, idk how many open air stages you’d manage to fit without sound overlap and it seems the lineup will potentially be a similar size. I heard at one point it was 2 main stages and another one, I think that’s bollocks tho.

some of the placements would seem odd for an outside stage tho, there’s enough dance acts there to warrant an a dance tent and I think Gallows and Fever 333 only really fit on a heavier stage (a la Pit/Lock Up). At this point, I’d guess it’ll be pretty much normal, with the exception of an extra main stage. Whether they get rid of a tent idk, but it wouldn’t make sense to have no tents at all imo

24 minutes ago, iistroudley said:

Saw someone saw a while back they'll have all stages open (no tents in the pit, FR etc) anyone reckon that'll still happen? Would be a shame if it does I love wondering into a tent and discovering a band I'd never heard of before

I feel like that was an idea to get around the covid risk of being enclosed, but if the roadmap is to be believed then there should be no problem having tents

1 minute ago, Gerard the Fab said:

I think they were planning to do it anyway, the whole situation just proved to be the catalyst

I’m not sure, idk how many open air stages you’d manage to fit without sound overlap and it seems the lineup will potentially be a similar size. I heard at one point it was 2 main stages and another one, I think that’s bollocks tho.

some of the placements would seem odd for an outside stage tho, there’s enough dance acts there to warrant an a dance tent and I think Gallows and Fever 333 only really fit on a heavier stage (a la Pit/Lock Up). At this point, I’d guess it’ll be pretty much normal, with the exception of an extra main stage. Whether they get rid of a tent idk, but it wouldn’t make sense to have no tents at all imo

Hope you're right Fever 333 are so good and feel it would get ruined it a bit on the main stage

2 minutes ago, iistroudley said:

Hope you're right Fever 333 are so good and feel it would get ruined it a bit on the main stage

Exactly, I’m fully expecting Wilkinson to be added back onto the lineup, and depending on clashes I think acts like that only really work in tents or it’d be too loud and drown out the rest of the arena

1 minute ago, thatTFBguy said:

My pessimistic nature says R+L still won’t happen this year, but bought Sunday day tickets for Leeds just in case.

Very disappointed Catfish+Wombats+2 Door aren’t all on the same day, but suppose they want to split them up to sucker dark fruits stans like me into buying a weekend ticket. 

i'm trying to be as optimistic as possible, we've had too much shit to not look forward to that light at the end of the tunnel, if the vaccine is coursing through all of our veins by then, hospital admissions should be down as well as deaths and at that point there will be no reason not to re-open the economy (including festivals) and if night clubs are re-opening in June then a festival two months later will not be an issue as night clubs sound like more of a breeding ground for COVID than a festival to me.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Buko said:

Anybody else having issues with Ticketmaster? 

Everytime I try to get a ticket it just says they couldn't find the ones I'm looking for, but nobody else seems to have this issue. 

Its all sold out mate

Others are spamming the site for one to pop up