2021 Lineup

53 minutes ago, Dukey said:

They haven't, I've just checked

they did, they must have put another batch up to sell more. 

32 minutes ago, swede said:

My son, aged 12, is obsessed with Yungblood. Very tempted to the family day tickets for the Friday on the off chance things work out. 

I wish my parents took me to Leeds at 12, I wasn’t even allowed to go after my GCSEs. You should definitely do it, one of the only sources of holiday this year and it’ll get him into good music - Queens of the Stone Age 😂

20 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

I wish my parents took me to Leeds at 12, I wasn’t even allowed to go after my GCSEs. You should definitely do it, one of the only sources of holiday this year and it’ll get him into good music - Queens of the Stone Age 😂

Took both the kids to Leeds in 2019 to see Billie Eillish and TOP, I went every year from 2003-2008 plus day tickets in 2015,2016,2018 so i knew theyd be ok.  Plus they've already been to multiple Latitude Festivals and went to their first Glasto in 2011 when they were 2 and 4, so as parents I dont think we're doing a bad job. 

He already likes Queens and im just starting to get him into IDLES and Muse. 

Edited by swede
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, swede said:

Took both the kids to Leeds in 2019 to see Billie Eillish and TOP, I went every year from 2003-2008 plus day tickets in 2015,2016,2018 so i knew theyd be ok.  Plus they've already been to multiple Latitude Festivals and went to their first Glasto in 2011 when they were 2 and 4, so as parents I dont think we're doing a bad job. 

Sounds like you’re doing a great job. Cracking music education. 

1 minute ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Sounds like you’re doing a great job. Cracking music education. 

Thanks buddy, appreciate that, he's def gonna have bragging rights with his mates when the lad goes to festivals on his own. 

First Glasto at 2 ! Took him to see Wu Tang Clan on the Friday !! 

4 minutes ago, swede said:

Thanks buddy, appreciate that, he's def gonna have bragging rights with his mates when the lad goes to festivals on his own. 

First Glasto at 2 ! Took him to see Wu Tang Clan on the Friday !! 

Thats brilliant, yeah he will definitely have the bragging rights when it comes to festivals and a good music taste which the youngsters nowadays have lost and I'm only 20.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, swede said:

Out of upvotes but love this post. Your children sound like very lucky little people! 

44 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Honestly I've gone since the age of 7, perks of living right by the park I guess, but been for 11 years (2008-2019) obviously missed 2020 and got my ticket to 2021 so, I would advise it personally!

1 hour ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Thats brilliant, yeah he will definitely have the bragging rights when it comes to festivals and a good music taste which the youngsters nowadays have lost and I'm only 20.

Um excuse me not all of us, my brother who’s 9 went on his first day last year for the 1975 but ended up saying Royal Blood were his favourite. Loves Muse and that too

2 hours ago, swede said:

My son, aged 12, is obsessed with Yungblood. Very tempted to the family day tickets for the Friday on the off chance things work out. 

You really should do it, my first one was at 12 and I think they’re still free. I was obsessed with Mumford and Sons at the time and it really was incredible, haven’t looked back since