2021 Lineup

7 minutes ago, CharlieDaRapper said:

Let's get some day predictions in now.

Quote this and lock them in before the announcement next Monday.

We dont know whether it is a lineup announcement yet.

If it is then Twin Atlantic, Slowthai, The Libertines are definitely gonna be on it. I would also say Shame, maybe Fontaines D.C

15 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

would personally love for: Easy Life, Inhaler, Skegss, Mac DeMarco and Loyle Carner

but if we get stuck with only british acts then: Easy Life, Loyle Carner, Jamie T, Bakar and Wolf Alice

Mod Sun, Grandson, Brutus, Wonder Years, Smith Street Band, Touché Amore and Phoebe Bridgers of course

UK bands -  Wolf Alice, Idles

15 minutes ago, jumperofftheshelf said:

Wolf Alice are surely nailed on with a new album coming out in June? I’m guessing them under Queens, and The Libertines under Catfish

I though AJ Tracey was under Catfish, and Yungblud was under QOTSA? That’s what it looks like on the poster anyway. Or is the general thinking that acts might slot between these?

3 hours ago, stanh said:

sorry for the double post, but not had to queue on ticketmaster for leeds before other than the actual 'on sale' date

1123793322_Screenshot2021-02-24at16_07_17.thumb.png.18bf5d01b1d9b0ac8d146ead7cbe0b9f.png

I had this when I got my Reading tickets earlier and thought it was bizarre. I’m guessing their tweet and it being reported everywhere has attracted a lot of buyers 

I think we’ll see the next announcement be the main one, with the full poster released with day splits.

I think we’ll see it in March at some point.

I also think we’ll probably see: Wolf Alice, You Me at Six and Pale Waves. Would love The Libertines as well but I’m less certain of them.