2021 Lineup

2 hours ago, CharlieDaRapper said:

I know this is a really weird suggestion for an act to play reading but with his recent grow in popularity and with the awards he got nominated for at the grammy's  could we see Jacob Collier on the lineup?

His Police cover is pretty magic

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TKOCF said:

Keeping the Alternative stage I see.

“Next year we're going big. Two main stages. Over 40 huge names already announced... and we've only really just got started! Keep your eyes peeled for 100's more music names, our alt stage lineup, plus more surprises still to come. View our Artist A-Z to recap everyone announced so far.”

Where did you see this mate? 

48 minutes ago, Newjem said:

Surprised MCR are not number 1. What kind of fan are you?

🤣 If this was done few months back then they'd be definitely number 1, i was top 0.1% at one point. I usually listen to them on CD actually, and I listened to NOACF for the month after it came out non stop. I still listen to them just not as non stop. 

1 minute ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

it’s definitely a bit excessive haha, in my defence i’ve had a lot of free time this year

I've just Googled it and 265k minutes is literally more than half a year long. Mental.

Screenshot_20201202-064949_Spotify.jpg

Screenshot_20201202-065133_Spotify.jpg

In fairness Creeper and Spanish Love Songs are my most listened to bands this year but I haven't done most of that listening on Spotify. Also the songs one is a bit skewed by Spotify radio playing through the night often as I put music on to go to sleep

Edited by Chavmeisterdeluxe
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1