2021 Lineup

11 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

I put IDLES, Glass Animals, Everything Everything, Enter Shikari and While She Sleeps

then Fontaine’s DC, Wolf Alice and Halsey

I put Parquet Courts, Gang of Youths, Declan McKenna, Sports Team and The Big Moon as my 5 

and picked Wolf Alice, Fontaines DC and Playboi Carti 

1 hour ago, Dim Sum said:

I put Parquet Courts, Gang of Youths, Declan McKenna, Sports Team and The Big Moon as my 5 

and picked Wolf Alice, Fontaines DC and Playboi Carti 

You'll be pleased to know that Sports Team have already been booked for the Friday

• Upvote 1

On 10/21/2020 at 12:26 PM, sacred shape said:

Sheffield for me. Who do you see being the supports? Given Yungblud and Nova Twins are featured on the EP I'm thinking them?

I honestly can’t shake the feeling that Babymetal will support them. Have a song with them on the new album, and Bring Me recently supported them on their Japanese tour I believe.

2 hours ago, Pottsy2913 said:

I honestly can’t shake the feeling that Babymetal will support them. Have a song with them on the new album, and Bring Me recently supported them on their Japanese tour I believe.

That would be awesome if they did, would be a great show but pretty sure Babymetal played the O2 didn't they?

4 hours ago, Andre91 said:

R&L have put another survey out asking who else people would like to see booked for 2021. You had to put 5 choices down of your own and then choose 3 from their (very random) pre-set list. 

I put Architects, IDLES, Enter Shikari, Ghostemane & Bloc Party as my own 5. 

I then chose Alexisonfire, Fontaines DC & Machine Gun Kelly from their really random list. 

Enter Shikari headlining the R1 or 3rd down on the QOTSA would be amazing 

8 hours ago, Andre91 said:

R&L have put another survey out asking who else people would like to see booked for 2021. You had to put 5 choices down of your own and then choose 3 from their (very random) pre-set list. 

I put Architects, IDLES, Enter Shikari, Ghostemane & Bloc Party as my own 5. 

I then chose Alexisonfire, Fontaines DC & Machine Gun Kelly from their really random list. 

Spanish Love Songs, AFI, Pale Waves, Garbage, Incubus from me. Then Alexisonfire, MGK and Interrupters.

13 minutes ago, Will b said:

In my defence this would be my first time at the festival so to hell with who has been before I just wanna see the bands I like 

Oh fair enough mate, I agree, Bastille 2015 was my must see, now it’s a bland booking in my eyes.