2021 Lineup

20 minutes ago, WhoOdyssey said:

The Wombats have confirmed in an interview they're recording their new album now to be released May/June next year, interesting that they haven't been announced for next year (yet?)

They've been confirmed on the Post Malone day. 

3 hours ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

that's what i'd like to believe but why would they label their day playlists as the 'final edition' if there was more acts to be added to them?

There’s still gaps for artists with logos

34 minutes ago, WhoOdyssey said:

Also fwiw, the source I got the headliners leaked from has told me they're not expecting any festivals to happen next year. (though they're apparently thinking of moving Glastonbury to September)

Nor am I. The north going into Tier 3. Things won't get back to somewhat normal until people start following the rules. The mask wearing will not prevent the spreading, locking down until it's gone will. People will say but that will cost more jobs. It's the people not following social distancing rules and the government getting greedy for economy that is the issue. He doesn't think we should lock down now with more cases than when he did.

4 minutes ago, WhoOdyssey said:

Yeah they work with quite a major act, who Glasto were interested in booking (also on the already announced R&L lineup) - now they've been told they're going to hold off booking anymore people until the vision for next year is clearer.

Yup. There is a delusion that the no more than 6 people in one house that's clearly going to still be present at Christmas is going to be so different that another 80,000 people will be okay in a field with probably the most relaxed hygiene environment 6 months later and so. We still need to go through the temperatures of January and February and watch the shit hit the fan from that first. 

32 minutes ago, Dukey said:

On a side not to Architects - new album out in February featuring Mike Kerr from Royal Blood, Simon Neill from Biffy and Winston from Parkway Drive...

That’s a big supergroup in the making

10 minutes ago, sacred shape said:

Sheffield for me. Who do you see being the supports? Given Yungblud and Nova Twins are featured on the EP I'm thinking them?

Nice one :) I would be happy with yungblud being support but I'm seeing nova twins when I go to see enter shikari so I'm hoping maybe fever 333 might be a shout :)

44 minutes ago, sacred shape said:

Sheffield for me. Who do you see being the supports? Given Yungblud and Nova Twins are featured on the EP I'm thinking them?

YUNGBLUD has his own tour so I doubt it’ll be be him. I’m hoping that Lotus Eater open. 

Edited by Andre91

20 hours ago, WhoOdyssey said:

Also fwiw, the source I got the headliners leaked from has told me they're not expecting any festivals to happen next year. (though they're apparently thinking of moving Glastonbury to September)

Emily Eavis has come out and said they aren't considering moving Glasto. Whether that was definitive or just at the time she was interviewed I'm unsure but I think the feeling on the Glasto boards was it was a definitive "it's not moving."

18 hours ago, sacred shape said:

Maybe Scarlxrd supported them on their last US tour and at APE and he's always releasing new music. Also Ashnikko as a curveball maybe idk

1 minute ago, Andre91 said:

That would be insane. I was listening to Ghostemane’s new album this morning and thought he would make a great support for the tour. 

Enjoyed most of that new Ghostemane album but some of that mixing/ production was horrible imo. I know that's kinda on brand for him but I think that might have to change for him to get much bigger than he is now.

Saying that, would still be a great act to support on the BMTH tour.

R&L have put another survey out asking who else people would like to see booked for 2021. You had to put 5 choices down of your own and then choose 3 from their (very random) pre-set list. 

I put Architects, IDLES, Enter Shikari, Ghostemane & Bloc Party as my own 5. 

I then chose Alexisonfire, Fontaines DC & Machine Gun Kelly from their really random list. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

R&L have put another survey out asking who else people would like to see booked for 2021. You had to put 5 choices down of your own and then choose 3 from their (very random) pre-set list. 

I put Architects, IDLES, Enter Shikari, Ghostemane & Bloc Party as my own 5. 

I then chose Alexisonfire, Fontaines DC & Machine Gun Kelly from their really random list. 

I put IDLES, Glass Animals, Everything Everything, Enter Shikari and While She Sleeps

then Fontaine’s DC, Wolf Alice and Halsey