2021 Lineup

12 minutes ago, Dim Sum said:

Does anyone else this £235 is a little much for those headliners?

QOTSA + Catfish + Disclosure + Post Malone = RATM

Okay obviously RATM are absolutely insane but from the price point of view that's got to be worth it right? 

Also if ppl think those 4 headliners are just 'glorified subs' all 4 of them are considerably bigger than Migos, Gerry & Courteeners - all of whom could very easily still be on the lineup too.

EDIT: In short, my point is for the same price as 2020 this lineup is much bigger so far 

Edited by R Shah

42 minutes ago, WhoOdyssey said:

beabadoobee's announced a UK tour today, might give an indication of how far up she'd play

Very tempted to buy Glasgow tickets coz that’s my number 1 uni choice but then I’d have to get into it

29 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Very tempted to buy Glasgow tickets coz that’s my number 1 uni choice but then I’d have to get into it

good uni what you going to study?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, sacred shape said:

Defo do the Maths option - way more flexible and employable once you've graduated (coming from someone who graduated recently)

I mean it’s an option but I did like the other one more, Maths is harder to get into(not that I won’t put the effort in) and there feels like less overlap between those two 

7 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

I mean it’s an option but I did like the other one more, Maths is harder to get into(not that I won’t put the effort in) and there feels like less overlap between those two 

Best advise I can give you is don't worry to much about your degree and future jobs. I studied Accounting an Economics at Durham (KPMG) Uni graduated qualified as a chartered accountant and now at the age of 25 im going back to uni on saturday do study paramedic science. You don't have to decide your future at such a young age Do a degree in something you would enjoy!!!

Edited by SDSM
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, WhoOdyssey said:

beabadoobee's announced a UK tour today, might give an indication of how far up she'd play

That’s awesome that she’s jumped to the Forum and other bigger venues. I think she plays second on one of the Main Stages. 

Edited by Andre91

51 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Geography is a fun degree. I did mine with Business Studies, lot’s of overlap. Make sure you enjoy it.

1 hour ago, SDSM said:

Best advise I can give you is don't worry to much about your degree and future jobs. I studied Accounting an Economics at Durham (KPMG) Uni graduated qualified as a chartered accountant and now at the age of 25 im going back to uni on saturday do study paramedic science. You don't have to decide your future at such a young age Do a degree in something you would enjoy!!!

Cheers, Geography’s definitely my favourite subject so that’s good

19 minutes ago, Bisque said:

Geography is a fun degree. I did mine with Business Studies, lot’s of overlap. Make sure you enjoy it.

Yeah exactly I think the overlap will help

8 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Why is Alex Turner trending on Twitter?

Because its cancel Twitter thinking he did awful things due to an Instagram message. it is ridiculous, trial on Twitter has to stop and this mentality of Guilty till proven Innocent. Always believe the victims but it doesn't mean you have the right to blame someone because of a few Instagram messages.

Apparently he stalked a girl but through Spotify or something, the threads on Twitter if you scroll down his name search. It seems unbelievable but always believe victims.

Also I start uni too, so if you ever need any help or assistance with anything.

13 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Because its cancel Twitter thinking he did awful things due to an Instagram message. it is ridiculous, trial on Twitter has to stop and this mentality of Guilty till proven Innocent. Always believe the victims but it doesn't mean you have the right to blame someone because of a few Instagram messages.

Apparently he stalked a girl but through Spotify or something, the threads on Twitter if you scroll down his name search. It seems unbelievable but always believe victims.

Also I start uni too, so if you ever need any help or assistance with anything.

Oh right I agree, it’s getting out of hand, sometimes it’s justified (SWMRS) but as you said guilty until proven innocent is not the way to go. I also don’t have Twitter so yeah 

Blimey I didn’t realise there were so many people around my age on here😂😂, fucking love this website. Where are you going?

Edited by Gerard the Fab