2021 Lineup

3 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Sorry lol - time’s a changing

I think it's more to do with the band, really. The likes of Chilis and Green Day would get pretty huge crowds. Heck, if Rage or Queens had a new album out prior to either announcement to give them a boost, we'd be talking more favourably about the bookings.

2 hours ago, dentalplan said:

They only play Sunday at Reading. :P

Sorry yeah that was very narrow minded, however Friday night and people are there buzzing for any music at Leeds maybe idk, I guess the Sunday and the Friday nights sort of work, coz at one it’s sort out of the way and at the other no one really cares coz they’re incoherent

31 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Any Queens songs that barely featured during the Villians Tour that y'all are hoping they bring back on this tour? I'd love to hear Better Living Through Chemistry come back.

That is the GOAT Queens song. To me it should be a staple as much as SFTD and Millionaire. 

Feel Good Hit got dropped too didn't it? I can't think of any further demands I could make while those two aren't regulars.

2 hours ago, dentalplan said:

That is the GOAT Queens song. To me it should be a staple as much as SFTD and Millionaire. 

Feel Good Hit got dropped too didn't it? I can't think of any further demands I could make while those two aren't regulars.

Oh my goodness they better play Feel Good Hit it’s the only one the average 16 year old goer will understand 

12 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Lost Art... was also absent, I believe. 

Personally, I would like to throw Regular John into the hat of GOAT QOTSA songs. 

19 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

They really just need to play for a lot longer and drop Make It Wit Chu and Little Sister.

they should swap Make it With Chu for I wanna Make it With Chu by Desert Sessions for no reason just bant

Also I think they should play Songs For the Deaf in full with other songs, like Green Day did with Dookie

Edited by Gerard the Fab

46 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

They really just need to play for a lot longer and drop Make It Wit Chu and Little Sister.

What you on? ‘Drop Little Sister and Make it Wit Chu’. Make it Wit Chu is my ‘I don’t smoke but I’ll have a cigarette anyway’ song. 

It’s not part of the Villains tour so hopefully they do some fan favourites and older songs. 

Edited by RarerThanDandyB

2 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

What you on? ‘Drop Little Sister and Make it Wit Chu’. Make it Wit Chu is my ‘I don’t smoke but I’ll have a cigarette anyway’ song. 

It’s not part of the Villains tour so hopefully they do some fan favourites and older songs. 

Unpopular opinion from what I’ve seen, but I actually think Villians is pretty good

4 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Unpopular opinion from what I’ve seen, but I actually think Villians is pretty good

I think Villains is good, Queens fans in general don’t agree and find it not as good as the earlier albums. I rate it but I prefer SFTD,  Era Vulgaris and Lullabies to Paralyze. 

I think Villains is easier listening compared to older albums for general music fans but it’s like with all bands, the latest albums always dubbed as the mainstream album and fans don’t like that. 

Edited by RarerThanDandyB

18 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Ahh, you’re not a fan of Little Sister? I’ll always be happy to hear them play that but I’m with you on Make It Wit Chu. 

Both great songs but Make It Wit Chu dies in their gigs because it's a sexy song in a room that's kinda full of dudes. I don't know what it is about Little Sister, it just feels kinda robotic in their live show. Like they're just getting through it, and I don't think it's as necessary nowadays - better taking something else from LTP.

14 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Setlist giveth and it taketh away, hombre.

And yes, I agree with that. I don't see new stuff on the horizon so they'll get to hopefully dig up some old stuff a bit.

I've popped a setlist here because I couldn't in all good conscience post a full setlist in this thread. I encourage you all to do the same:

Edited by dentalplan

41 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Both great songs but Make It Wit Chu dies in their gigs because it's a sexy song in a room that's kinda full of dudes. I don't know what it is about Little Sister, it just feels kinda robotic in their live show. Like they're just getting through it, and I don't think it's as necessary nowadays - better taking something else from LTP.

Setlist giveth and it taketh away, hombre.

And yes, I agree with that. I don't see new stuff on the horizon so they'll get to hopefully dig up some old stuff a bit.

I've popped a setlist here because I couldn't in all good conscience post a full setlist in this thread. I encourage you all to do the same:

Would love to see Someone’s In the Wolf for the LTP song.

15 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

This your way of saying you’re a big Smiths fan? ;) 

I love The Smiths and indeed, some of Morrissey's solo stuff is outstanding too. I've never really viewed him as a particularly nice guy anyway but I'll be damned if I Know It's Over stops kicking me in the balls and punching me in the gut every time I hear it.

Also the singer of the band in my avatar is a Trump supporter but again he's always been known to be a bit of a dick anyway. Siamese Dream will always be one of the GOATs though.

51 minutes ago, VCK said:

I love The Smiths and indeed, some of Morrissey's solo stuff is outstanding too. I've never really viewed him as a particularly nice guy anyway but I'll be damned if I Know It's Over stops kicking me in the balls and punching me in the gut every time I hear it.

Also the singer of the band in my avatar is a Trump supporter but again he's always been known to be a bit of a dick anyway. Siamese Dream will always be one of the GOATs though.

I know it's over is a great song.

20 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

I know it's over is a great song.

"And as I climb into an empty bed"

"But in my heart it was so real"

"Then why are you on your own tonight?"

"With your triumphs and your charms, while they're in each other's arms"

:( Every line just cuts deep, and the message is something I'm sure we've all felt in the past. I know I certainly have on a few occasions.

Edited by VCK

7 minutes ago, VCK said:

"And as I climb into an empty bed"

"But in my heart it was so real"

"Then why are you on your own tonight?"

"With your triumphs and your charms, while they're in each other's arms"

:( Every line just cuts deep, and the message is something I'm sure we've all felt in the past. I know I certainly have on a few occasions.

I too am not the biggest fan of Morrissey but I love a lot of The Smiths stuff.