2021 Lineup

4 minutes ago, Festivalboi36 said:

Just received an email from ticketmaster as says nothing about day tickets just weekend ones still lol 😂 they better bring day ones out tomorrow? ? 

Just a thought but with only headliners announced for which day, would they sell day tickets now? Surely they would wait till the day splits? I’m not sure never attended for a day always done weekend

7 minutes ago, heartsink said:

Just a thought but with only headliners announced for which day, would they sell day tickets now? Surely they would wait till the day splits? I’m not sure never attended for a day always 

3 minutes ago, heartsink said:

So which bands are playing which day at the minute all you have is what headliners are playing on what day you have no idea what bands will be playing underneath them 

Hopefully they might bring day tickets out tomorrow tho fingers crossed 

Yeah, I've just heard that new Bring Me song. I'm not the biggest Yungblud fan, but damn, it's really good. It would go off live. They've dropped a clanger not booking them as a headline act. If it isn't in the next two years, I don't think they ever will headline unfortunately. The fact that Yungblud has just been announced as well adds to the "What if...?" scenario...

In before "bUt tHeY dIdN't sElL oUt tHeIr dAy aT aPE". They would absolutely smash a headline set, and that argument will not convince me otherwise. They deserved a chance this year at the very least.

• Upvote 1

Just now, heartsink said:

You never know BMTH could be the secret set, they’ve been making big things of the secret set lately (as in getting more than they use too) 

apart from they didn’t have a big one last year and the one before that was BMTH so i can’t see it

edit: a BIG one last year, reading got BFMV. and Leeds got Drenge

Edited by Tom Connolly

1 hour ago, heartsink said:

You never know BMTH could be the secret set, they’ve been making big things of the secret set lately (as in getting more than they use too) 

They already did a secret set in 2018, I can't see them doing another one. That being said, I wouldn't have thought they would have someone be a headline act two years in a row (Post Malone, since 2020 didn't happen)

Edited by Pottsy2913

1 minute ago, Tom Connolly said:

apart from they didn’t have a big one last year and the one before that was BMTH so i can’t see it

edit: a BIG one last year, reading got BFMV. and Leeds got Drenge

I didn’t go last year so can’t comment on the secret sets but I did hear QOTSA were one? Sure I read that in a forum 

every year I’ve been ive always seen a good 3-4 secret sets your probably just missing them