2021 Lineup

2 hours ago, Andre91 said:

You Me At Six are a terrible example. Josh, the vanilla frontman of one of the most vanilla bands out there, can’t comment shit on the state of rock music. He and his band are responsible for some of the blandest rock music of the last decade, both directly from them and from bands they’ve influenced. 

Their new song is as awful as anything else they’ve released since Sinners Never Sleep. It’s supposed to be some ‘protest’ song and something edgier but it’s still boring. They’re like a lot of bands of their ilk in that they haven’t directed their ‘anger’ at anything specific (like IDLES do, for example), they’ve just made a typically vanilla, bland, ‘everything is fucked’ kind of protest song. It’s crap. 

There is plenty of exciting stuff going off in the worlds of rock and heavier music. You Me At Six are not one of them. 

E41E07B9-1118-40AE-9D05-6A0B170A1CDC.jpeg

• Like 1

Disclosure are a big name and one of the most important dance acts of the last decade. Headlining again is a bit of a stretch but I think they would have likely been booked as a R1 tent headliner if it was a normal year. 

Back to BMTH, in the last two years, they’ve released MANTRA, Wonderful Life, Ludens, Parasite Eve and now Obey as singles. The same BMTH who ‘aren’t a rock band anymore’... 

Edited by Andre91
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Andre91 said:

Disclosure are a big name and one of the most important dance acts of the last decade. 

Fair enough, I may be very wrong but I cant name any songs and so many more acts you can book. Worse booking imo.

BMTH will never headline now, so bizarre they haven't been booked

1 minute ago, heartsink said:

E41E07B9-1118-40AE-9D05-6A0B170A1CDC.jpeg

Crab?

Just now, Andre91 said:

Disclosure are a big name and one of the most important dance acts of the last decade. 

Back to BMTH, in the last two years, they’ve released MANTRA, Wonderful Life, Ludens, Parasite Eve and now Obey as singles. The same BMTH who ‘aren’t a rock band anymore’... 

Honestly Bring Mes output for the past 2 years has been exceptional I fucking love amo and apart from that dodgy EP everything is exceptional 

2 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Fair enough, I may be very wrong but I cant name any songs and so many more acts you can book. Worse booking imo.

BMTH will never headline now, so bizarre they haven't been booked

Latch, Omen, White Noise, Magnets, Holding On, F For You, When a Fire Starts to Burn

next year last chance I reckon

Edited by Gerard the Fab

Just now, Gerard the Fab said:

Latch, Omen, White Noise, Magnets, Holding On, F For You, When a Fire Starts to Burn

next year last chance I reckon

No never heard of them , may be something on my part, Ill give them a listen or be elsewhere.

So strange they weren't booked, I was 100 percent sure.

No one needs to be able to name any disclosure songs, It’s dance music 😂 majority of the crowd are teens on ket or pills. Will go down a treat for them, the Dance stage has been the second busiest stage for years now it’s a solid booking as much as it’s a missed opportunity for more favourable acts it was a cheap booking that people will leave after watching them going yeah it was alright that 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Tom Connolly said:

haha no i meant the random lineup announcement, bit out of nowhere

My bad lmao. They done this a couple years ago as well they announced a huge chunk of the lineup then the next day they're just like also Korn are playing lmfao. I'm honestly convinced they forgot to add these artists to the announcements so just added them today so they don't forget