Saturday

Main Stage 1: Post Malone, Capaldi

Main Stage 2: Disclosure, Doja Cat

Sunday

Main Stage 1: Liam Gallagher, Gerry Cinnamon

Main Stage 2: QOTSA, IDLES

I was thinking this with AJ Tracey and DaBaby under these

8 minutes ago, VCK said:

Because musically they have more about them than Dua Lipa and Billie Eilish.

That’s a weird thing to say.

While I do like Amyl and The Sniffers, their music is much more basic and dumbed down than let’s say Billy Eillish’s for instance. Do acts have more about them when they coincidentally have a guitar around their neck? 😅

Edited by lighthouse

Personally I think the lineup is sick! Buzzing for Catfish and Liam. Catfish are amazing live and deserve it and we all know that Liam is one of the all time music legends! All the other headliners are worth a watch too, I know Post Malone headlined last year but didn't see him but everyone who did tells me he was good so I'll check him out.

Give us Libertines, Courteeners, DMAs, Gerry, Blossoms and that's a top weekend for me

If the lineups not to your taste then fair enough, there's other festivals with lineups to your taste you can go where you can fill your boots. I'm looking forward to having a few beers with my mates and singing along to some Oasis classics👌

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, VCK said:

Nor anyone else yet people are still complaining that they didn’t book Dua and Billie.

But we’re talking headliners, two mentioned artists are big enough to headline. Amyl & the Sniffers is what the druggies in the local park call themselves 

11 minutes ago, SteventheG said:

Beabadoobee is a phobe bridgers wannabe what are even talking about

I’ve never really listened to Phoebe Bridgers but is Beabadoobee just slightly more upbeat and plays a bass instead. I like bea so if they’re the same sort of then maybe I’ll listen

9 minutes ago, Greavesey said:

Personally I think the lineup is sick! Buzzing for Catfish and Liam. Catfish are amazing live and deserve it and we all know that Liam is one of the all time music legends! All the other headliners are worth a watch too, I know Post Malone headlined last year but didn't see him but everyone who did tells me he was good so I'll check him out.

Give us Libertines, Courteeners, DMAs, Gerry, Blossoms and that's a top weekend for me

If the lineups not to your taste then fair enough, there's other festivals with lineups to your taste you can go where you can fill your boots. I'm looking forward to having a few beers with my mates and singing along to some Oasis classics👌

this reeks of Dark Fruits I can smell it through my screen

10 minutes ago, Greavesey said:

Horribly stereotyping but this is exactly the kind of post you’d want from someone with a Burnley logo as their picture!

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

I’ve never really listened to Phoebe Bridgers but is Beabadoobee just slightly more upbeat and plays a bass instead. I like bea so if they’re the same sort of then maybe I’ll listen

this reeks of Dark Fruits I can smell it through my screen

Bridgers is in a different league. 

perhaps a little too mature for the Reading crowd though, as covered above

Edited by Benj