2021 Lineup

1 minute ago, TheWaters said:

Massive W that Courteeners haven’t been rebooked tbf. Would take catfish over them any day of the week

Don’t jinx it.

honestly it looks bad but i’d watch discosure, catfish, liam and qotsa quite happily - probably stormzy too. Two Door and Gecs though for undercard, the undercard really is lacking right now

I feel like the only person who thinks this lineup is actually one of the better ones R&L have put out LG and QOTSA in the same day is insane. QOTSA are definitely q headliner for any uk festival. Stormzy is a great booking he killed at Glastonbury. Catfish is the best of the dark fruits mob they could have got. Post is immensely popular and Disclosure are a great dance act. I'd say that's a brilliant set of headliners. I wish they got Billie or florence in but for the most part what a set of headliners

Who do we reckon the sub's under each headliner will be then? Of the three that are likely sub's so far I reckon TDCC under Catfish, Capaldi under LG and AJ under Postmalone or Stormzy? Would seem to make sense but complete guesses. Think it'll be interesting to see who sub's QOTSA

1 minute ago, Paulmcm1998 said:

I feel like the only person who thinks this lineup is actually one of the better ones R&L have put out LG and QOTSA in the same day is insane. QOTSA are definitely q headliner for any uk festival. Stormzy is a great booking he killed at Glastonbury. Catfish is the best of the dark fruits mob they could have got. Post is immensely popular and Disclosure are a great dance act. I'd say that's a brilliant set of headliners. I wish they got Billie or florence in but for the most part what a set of headliners

I agree I’m honestly happy with it, main stage all three nights again 

3 minutes ago, NoBuses said:

tory

Vote Labour every election pal.

3 minutes ago, stanh said:

just say your sexist and leave please

I have no problem with women being on the line-up, I could roll off a list of female artists who I'd want to play (albeit with zero chance) but I don't view it as the be-all, end-all of what makes a good line-up.

1 minute ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Trying to argue with a few people over the fact that Billie is a much better pull than Post Malone

Yeah I agree, honestly very confused as to why Postie is booked again over someone like Billie. I really hope they at least tried to get her. For me she would almost makeup for the other 3 sort of headliners 

3 minutes ago, Paulmcm1998 said:

Replace Post with anyone else and it's a very solid set of headliners. I think the second main stage headliners are essentially subs anyway.

15 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

So basically we have 3 headliners in Stormzy, Post and LG, that’s why they’re the only ones in bold. The others are just glorified sub/R1 stage headliners. 

QOTSA headline every festival in the world they play at nowadays.

1 minute ago, Harry_W01 said:

Yeah I agree, honestly very confused as to why Postie is booked again over someone like Billie. I really hope they at least tried to get her. For me she would almost makeup for the other 3 sort of headliners 

They had a chance to push up artists that deserve to headline like Billie, but instead recycled 2019. Poor booking. 

1 minute ago, LazyDavid said:

I could be tempted by the QOTSA and Liam Gallagher day if the lower card is decent, otherwise there's nothing there for me so far 

Fingers crossed the next announcement fills it out nicely 

A strong undercard on that day would get me there for the day. Not a fan of Liam Gallagher, and if I'm not too tired when hes playing, and hes the only option, I might stick around

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jayden2304 said:

I'm gonna go to Leeds for the first time. Am I going to have to buy my tickets at 9am Thursday on the dot or will they not sell out by then? Also my pals dad owns a flat in leeds, would we be able to buy a week's pass without camping? 

They won't sell out. You buy a weekend ticket, it includes camping. So it might be worth camping so you don't have to travel back and forth every morning / night.