2021 Lineup

2 minutes ago, VCK said:

Liam
Stormzy
Post Malone
Disclosure
QOTSA
Catfish

Only 3 of them for me are even outright headline sized, Disclosure and Catfish should not be on that level though. Catfish are doing Singleton Park in Wales for £35 a ticket to 10k people. If Catfish was actually on 2nd stage before Liam though it would have maybe been a day tickets depending what else is on but there are 4 headliners there I wouldn't take notice of.

Just now, thewayiam said:

Only 3 of them for me are even outright headline sized, Disclosure and Catfish should not be on that level though. Catfish are doing Singleton Park in Wales for £35 a ticket to 10k people. If Catfish was actually on 2nd stage before Liam though it would have maybe been a day tickets depending what else is on but there are 4 headliners there I wouldn't take notice of.

If there's no clashes then I feel that headliners on the second stage will essentially be subs, with the subs on that stage being equivalent to 4th down and so on. If the plan is to rotate the stages by act.

Just now, thewayiam said:

Agreed. Catfish and disclosure are not headliner size. Post Malone and stormzy is unnecessary to have 2 rappers. LG is boring. I don't really know or care about Queens.

Glad im not even tempted to go now as I don't have to worry about it being unsafe.