2021 Lineup

Just now, Quorn said:

Billie and LG looking likely, but why the other two in particular?

whatever you thinking of him, Travis is a headliner worthy. Pulled a huge crowd 2018, i saw him headline wireless last year and was unreal again. Sells arenas across the world, the lot. Seen talk of here about dave returning... personally doubt it as headline status until another album maybe? (just my opinion). Whereas skepta was due to headline wireless today and deservedly so if you follow UK music like, you know. 

Just now, LG X said:

whatever you thinking of him, Travis is a headliner worthy. Pulled a huge crowd 2018, i saw him headline wireless last year and was unreal again. Sells arenas across the world, the lot. Seen talk of here about dave returning... personally doubt it as headline status until another album maybe? (just my opinion). Whereas skepta was due to headline wireless today and deservedly so if you follow UK music like, you know. 

Travis is also one of the biggest stars in the world and realistically one of the biggest artists R&L could book.

I bet you he isn’t playing

1 minute ago, LG X said:

Yeah I don't doubt that they're both headliner worthy, I just don't see what we've been given that nails them on haha

20 minutes ago, Jack.194 said:

So 5 solo acts ? That’s a hell of a lot, Tame Impala technically is one guy, so I’m still holding out for them

It's not gonna be Tame, they're an AEG act so definitely wont be at this, and they have no reason not to just be back at APE again this year

1 minute ago, NoBuses said:

Look I like Courteeners as a fun singalong with mates but headlining the second biggest festival in the country...

as a courteeners fan myself, can’t really disagree tbh. Their new material is w*nk, Reading crowd in 2018 was poor compared to leeds. They’ve become a bit of a novelty act but i believe MB has said before one day they will headline. With this 6 headiners malarky they could just be catering  to different genres?

Just now, Mattymooz said:

It's not gonna be Tame, they're an AEG act so definitely wont be at this, and they have no reason not to just be back at APE again this year

just going off the basis of this big US act that seemed to get donned. Game-changer with the six now as billie will shift tickets and is an obvious choice but after his wireless set last year i wouldn’t be surprised if travis appeared. Saying that, he’s due to release an album later this year (i think) so 2022 could be a shout. 

Just now, LG X said:

just going off the basis of this big US act that seemed to get donned. Game-changer with the six now as billie will shift tickets and is an obvious choice but after his wireless set last year i wouldn’t be surprised if travis appeared. Saying that, he’s due to release an album later this year (i think) so 2022 could be a shout. 

Will bet literal money both Billie and Travis aren’t there 

Edited by Matt42

1 minute ago, Ddiamondd said:

Capaldi

Courteneers

LG

Dua Lipa

Gerry Cinnamon

Skepta

I like courteeners and gerry, but both of them headlining would be an absolute joke, both should sub at very best. No way should gerry cinnamon headline the mainstage. He’s a radio 1 tent headliner at best given his selling ability. But in the current circumstances i could see him sub LG.