2021 Lineup

6 minutes ago, Rock_Cycle said:

That’s missing a lot, if I remember correctly Frank Turner played almost 10 years consecutively so he might be the most played 

Muse (played 3x before the even headlined), Foo Fighters (played 2x before they headlined), Frank Turner and loads others missing from there. Must be millions of our type bands who’ve played 5-6 times over 20 years too 

Edited by Benj

I don't know why but I am starting to convince myself that the Roses may be possible. Would more than make up for the lack of Rage and I would definitely get a day ticket. IIRC the Libertines announcement in 2010 was completely out of the blue, save for a rumour that emerged a couple of days before, maybe it'll be like that. I know I'm only tormenting myself and there is more of a chance of Tool, R.E.M. and N.W.A. being three of the headliners, but... :P 

Oh and "something something dark fruits something something white men something something I wish a mainstream pop singer was headlining instead something" :lol: 

Edited by VCK

9 minutes ago, Jakeylaw said:

Really still hoping for Pendulum somewhere on there, Rob Swire solo headline set lmfao

Think they're only doing Trinity sets at the moment but I guess if they ever get around to putting out that new material theyve been teasing for ages then they could be back with the band (though they wouldnt be a headliner).

TBH the most likely form you'd get Pendulum would just be El Hornet headlining the Dance Stage

1 minute ago, VCK said:

I don't know why but I am starting to convince myself that the Roses may be possible. Would more than make up for the lack of Rage and I would definitely get a day ticket. IIRC the Libertines announcement in 2010 was completely out of the blue, save for a rumour that emerged a couple of days before.

Oh and "something something dark fruits something something white men something something I wish a mainstream pop singer was headlining instead something" :lol: 

Tbf the email did say bucket hats at the ready 🤷‍♂️