2021 Lineup

13 minutes ago, samster31324 said:
26 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

lets pray for slipknot and they playing IOWA In full, would be fucking incredible to see 

I Mean Slipknot are Slipknot mate, any Corey and gang is good shit

13 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

TMI dude

im creasing well played mate😂😂

11 minutes ago, zak14 said:

Boy better know just announced a new song coming tomorrow

If that’s true then I can see them quite easily being one sub

9 minutes ago, TGCarr said:

Are they definitely announcing the headliners tonight?? 

yes

11 minutes ago, WhoOdyssey said:

The person who said to me about Disclosure, Post and QOTSA has just told me Catfish are also definite, so I'd be very surprised if it isn't Liam and Stormzy completing them from that other post yesterday 

That is the biggest travesty we’ve ever seen, if thats true ima very very disappointed 

11 minutes ago, WhoOdyssey said:

The person who said to me about Disclosure, Post and QOTSA has just told me Catfish are also definite, so I'd be very surprised if it isn't Liam and Stormzy completing them from that other post yesterday 

I’d bet a lot of money that this isn’t it. There’s only one returning headliner from the 2020 lineup for a start so Stormzy is out, and there’s no way there’s gonna be no female headliner.

Plus all the other reasons why it won’t be these six.

19 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

jj doesn’t joke - just says what the rest of us are all afraid to admit.

I’m still confident that the Glastonbury headliners last year really were Top Gear Live, University Callange and the Prime Minister but the Eavis’ changed it last minute after JJ leaked it

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

I’d bet a lot of money that this isn’t it. There’s only one returning headliner from the 2020 lineup for a start so Stormzy is out, and there’s no way there’s gonna be no female headliner.

Half of the 6 being returning headliners when there are none being the biggest of all. Disclosure have all but disappeared in the mainstream since headlining last time haven't they?

6 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Posty - last year not again

Disclosure - shit and have headlined before 

QOTSA - not active supposedly and headlined before

Stormzy/LG - only one returning 

Catfish - the only one I agree with 

Just now, Dangerbreaks said:

Post Malone headlining twice in a row would be so lazy I just can't see it (but then that's what we said about Fall Out Boy in 2018 😂

Usually I’d feel a bit bummed seeing a headliner return so soon but I had such a good time at post last year I’d love to see him back again

1 minute ago, zak14 said:

Usually I’d feel a bit bummed seeing a headliner return so soon but I had such a good time at post last year I’d love to see him back again

Come on tho mate is their not other people you’d wanna see more

Can’t see how it will be QOTSA.

Find it odd that Melvin will say, unprompted, that all six are new headliners when one of them has already co-headlined (and closed the stage at Reading)

Melvin saying that they are a new headliner as they are one of two headliners on different stages whereas last time they played they were one of two headliners on the same stage is a stretch to say the least, especially as he didn’t really need to say that all six are new headliners.

Edited by rivalschools.price

1 minute ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Come on tho mate is their not other people you’d wanna see more

I think I’ve been to enough gigs and festivals over the years that there’s not many people left to see that could realistically play reading, plus he’s only 1 of 6

7 minutes ago, Dangerbreaks said:

Post Malone headlining twice in a row would be so lazy I just can't see it (but then that's what we said about Fall Out Boy in 2018 😂

It would be but it's not the first time that acts have been brought back high like that on quick sellout years, Bloc Party for example played 3rd, sub, sub 3 years running and yes I get the difference is they weren't topping it. The Wombats are another returning a year later recently. Post going from 5th, to co-head and then head again would be a lot but his material is still holding strong.

3 minutes ago, rivalschools.price said:

Can’t see how it will be QOTSA.

Find it odd that Melvin will say, unprompted, that all six are new headliners when one of them has already co-headlined (and closed the stage at Reading)

Melvin saying that they are a new headliner as they are one of two headliners on different stages whereas last time they played they were one of two headliners on the same stage is a stretch to say the least, especially as he didn’t really need to say that all six are new headliners if one is only technically a new headliner.

If MB is very loose on the whole co-headline thing then who knows. Just because in his head they are similar level doesn't mean they are to us.