2021 Lineup

Not sure if this has been mentioned but LG confirmed he was there, but not that he was there alone... Think this pretty much confirms an Oasis reunion! (Sorry, it had to be suggested at least once!)

On a real note though, not seen anyone mention Bury Tomorrow in predictions for the undercard. If BMTH or Slipknot are there surely they could be earlier in the day for that stage?

5 minutes ago, Up_Sugar said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned but LG confirmed he was there, but not that he was there alone... Think this pretty much confirms an Oasis reunion! (Sorry, it had to be suggested at least once!)

On a real note though, not seen anyone mention Bury Tomorrow in predictions for the undercard. If BMTH or Slipknot are there surely they could be earlier in the day for that stage?

Yeah would love to see the likes of Bury Tomrorow, Beartooth, While She Sleeps, Holding Absence playing some Main/R1 slots on the "heavier" day(s) rather than headlining pit against Billie, Dua or LG - who I'd probably quite like to see!

4 minutes ago, R Shah said:

Yeah would love to see the likes of Bury Tomrorow, Beartooth, While She Sleeps, Holding Absence playing some Main/R1 slots on the "heavier" day(s) rather than headlining pit against Billie, Dua or LG - who I'd probably quite like to see!

Definitely! Needs to be done with proper placements though imo. Whilst I understand why people don't like a 'heavy' day and an 'indie' day, etc. seeing the likes of Moose Blood, Creeper and Korn on main stage in the past has been awful with Reading's clientele waiting for a rap or indie artist

12 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Billie Eilish // Bring Me The Horizon // Slipknot would be a sensational trio and hopefully they will announce IDLES and Fontaines later down the line. probably cause they are still selling dates (if its real)

That's a great set of headliners for me, about as good as you could realistically expect from Reading these days. Really hope the leak is legit!

4 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

I like royal blood, but what have they done to get bumped up to headliner since 2019? Are R+L gambling on them bringing out a quality new album in the next 12 months?

Quality new album? Probably not. But if it reaches No.1 it'll be three in a row I think.