2021 Lineup

40 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Reckon we’ll see one shock tomorrow 

LG, Bring Me, Dua Lipa, Billie Eilish, Dave or Travis Scott, a shock we ain’t thought of

Why not just book LG, Billie Eilish, Travis Scott/BMTH co if theyve got those acts though? 

I understand we are all getting excited and posting a huge 6 but if they’ve got LG, Billie, Travis - I don’t get why they’d need to book the other headliners. Billie and Travis will be hot shit expensive and they are two of the biggest acts R&L could book.

Hi all, haven’t read the rest of the thread, so not sure if it’s been mentioned or not but this is what I’ve been leaked for tomorrow by someone in the industry. Obviously it goes against what Melvin has said so it’s probably bollocks, just thought it was worth sharing.

5A91C28C-9D2A-42AC-98B8-D4BEB5F838CF.jpeg

1 minute ago, rithpotter said:

Hi all, haven’t read the rest of the thread, so not sure if it’s been mentioned or not but this is what I’ve been leaked for tomorrow by someone in the industry. Obviously it goes against what Melvin has said so it’s probably bollocks, just thought it was worth sharing.

Probably is.

I mean Post Malone headlining two festivals in a row should probably be the dead giveaway it’s bullshit. Cheers for sharing anyway though

Edit: seen that other post above saying they also heard postie. Would be very fucking strange so I’m sticking to my guns that it’s fake but weird you’ve both heard it.

Edited by TheWaters

14 minutes ago, VCK said:

Probably is.

16 minutes ago, rithpotter said:

Idk, to me it just doesn't make sense? Post Malone again, LG and Stormzy even tho Melvin said only one is returning, no BMTH even though we've all pretty much nailed them on and there's no reason they can't or shouldn't do it. Hmm

4 minutes ago, jumperofftheshelf said:

To be fair QOTSA, Post and Disclosure were all coheadlines, not outright headliners

Also the person returning could be stormzy and LG is just being his usual self...

Edit: ignore, just realised LG is also on that rumour so would be both returning from this years lineup. surely not accurate then.

Edited by K2001