2021 Lineup

Is the announcement not 6PM then ? Or is 3 just when the show starts?

Side note: slightly worried about how none of the official social media posts mention a lineup announcement just “news” and “announcement” usually they make a big deal of a lineup coming out.30821F6C-09D2-4AA1-BB47-D307259D52FB.png

Edited by TheWaters

1 minute ago, R Shah said:

Do we think LG is going to be the biggest of the 6? 

Whilst there are 6, obviously 1 headliner will close the night (effectively 3 co-heads just with no gap/some overlap) so I assume there'll be a stronger and weaker headliner each night 

I am very pessimistic about this lineup so yeah, I wouldn't be surprised personally. 

Just now, WhoOdyssey said:

However they also have The Prodigy on the headliners page, and Foals not so there seems to be a few mistakes.

Although in fairness The Prodigy might as well have been the headliners that year after Arctic Monkeys attempted to follow them and stunk the place out.

5 minutes ago, WhoOdyssey said:

However they also have The Prodigy on the headliners page, and Foals not so there seems to be a few mistakes.

Prodigy healdined 2009 didn’t they and GnR only played Leeds 

28 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Is the announcement not 6PM then ? Or is 3 just when the show starts?

Side note: slightly worried about how none of the official social media posts mention a lineup announcement just “news” and “announcement” usually they make a big deal of a lineup coming out.30821F6C-09D2-4AA1-BB47-D307259D52FB.png

Been deleted and changed to 6pm now

1 minute ago, VCK said:

A lot of people reckon her crowd last year was the biggest ever seen at the festival, can see R&L jumping at any chance of getting her back.

Yeah, I could imagine them trying to sign her up for 2020 immediately after that set but with her 2020 tour already being in the works signing her up for 2021. 

8 minutes ago, VCK said:

A lot of people reckon her crowd last year was the biggest ever seen at the festival, can see R&L jumping at any chance of getting her back.

Don’t know about the biggest ever but I can confirm that it was absolutely massive, I was moving from one stage to another across the back of the crowd and had to go right around behind by the burger vans etc at the back. Funnily enough she was playing ‘Bad guy’ as I was walking through which is the only song I know by her.