2021 Lineup

11 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I agree. There are people like me who can find plenty in the undercard but are generally let down by the headliners. Tame Impala and Slipknot are the kind of headliners who reach people that haven't been catered to in recent years as far as headliners go, and they have a decent enough crossover with the usual crowd that they could do it if there were two stages and someone more typical was on the other stage.

Exactly a new direction for the festival allowing for newer artists

10 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

We’re about due a mid-afternoon Jimmy Eat World slot on the Main Stage, aren’t we? 

we’ve had two lineups without the Vaccines as well

8 minutes ago, Jack.194 said:

Yea can definitely see them on the poster, either than or the new project from the front-man Halloweens

I fucking love Halloween’s, Rock Bottom Rock has to be up there for my favourites songs currently 

both would be even better, Vaccines secret set

2 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

I fucking love Halloween’s, Rock Bottom Rock has to be up there for my favourites songs currently 

both would be even better, Vaccines secret set

Yea they’re great, fingers crossed - I reckon we’re certain to get at least The Vaccines or Halloweens

Final prediction:

ms1: BILLIE EILISH/Lewis Capaldi/fontains dc/aitch/mahalia/vistas.

Ms2: BMTH/idles/Rex Orange County/dmas/ksi/marsicans 

ms1: LIAM GALLAGHER/Gerry cinnamon/nothing but thieves /d-block Europe/sports team/beab

Ms2: DAVE/haim/glass animals/slowthai/fever 333/sea girls

ms1:  TRAVIS SCOTT/courteeners/aj Tracey/Mabel/cribs/the Maine 

ms2: DUA LIPA/tdcc/Sam fender/all time low/creeper/gender roles 

Edited by Will b

My only concern with this two main stages is the idea that the festival is in two tribes. I know to a large extent it is, its just a shame for people like me who listen to a big spectrum of radio stations and would happily watch liam Gallagher, tame impala, lewis capaldi, dua lipa etc, all potential headliners but would be highly unlikely to get to see them all due to headliner clashes. I'd love a European style thing where the two main stages don't clash at all 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jumperofftheshelf said:

They’re under ‘Rock Royalty’ on mine

BD5CDC4B-9F4C-4AEB-8634-2CB2FD7D7536.jpeg

Oh I obviously was wrong, sorry about that

1 minute ago, efcfanwirral said:

My only concern with this two main stages is the idea that the festival is in two tribes. I know to a large extent it is, its just a shame for people like me who listen to a big spectrum of radio stations and would happily watch liam Gallagher, tame impala, lewis capaldi, dua lipa etc, all potential headliners but would be highly unlikely to get to see them all due to headliner clashes. I'd love a European style thing where the two main stages don't clash at all 

this is exactly, exactly my problem the 6 people have recently said, LG, Dua Lipa, Bring Me, Billie, Tame Impala and Travis Scott I would want to see all maybe LG not coz I’ve seen him before. Alternating sounds perfect coz otherwise I’ll be tempted to just go half and half 

MS1: Liam Gallagher, Gerry Cinnamon, Nothing But Thevies, Brockhampton 

MS2: BMTH, Parkway Drive, Enter Shikari, Idles 

MS1: Florence And The Machine, Jame XX The Vaccines, AJ Tracey 

MS2: Courtneers, Catfish & The Bottlemen, You Me At Six, The Streets

MS1: Dua Lipa, Tyler, The Creator, Wolf Alice, Lady Lessurr

MS2: Chase & Status, Skepta, Da Baby, DMA'S 

Dance Tent: Carl Cox, Sub Focus, Pendulum

Lock Up/Pit: New Found Glory, Gallows, Fever 333

FR: Shame, Rat Boy, Ten Tonnes

R1X: Example, Ian Diorr, Scarlxrd 

1 minute ago, Alex Winstone said:

MS1: Liam Gallagher, Gerry Cinnamon, Nothing But Thevies, Brockhampton 

MS2: BMTH, Parkway Drive, Enter Shikari, Idles 

MS1: Florence And The Machine, Jame XX The Vaccines, AJ Tracey 

MS2: Courtneers, Catfish & The Bottlemen, You Me At Six, The Streets

MS1: Dua Lipa, Tyler, The Creator, Wolf Alice, Lady Lessurr

MS2: Chase & Status, Skepta, Da Baby, DMA'S 

Dance Tent: Carl Cox, Sub Focus, Pendulum

Lock Up/Pit: New Found Glory, Gallows, Fever 333

FR: Shame, Rat Boy, Ten Tonnes

R1X: Example, Ian Diorr, Scarlxrd 

This is poor sorry mate, some incredibly dodgy looking placements 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

They don't have to group genres onto single days and stages any more than they already do. I think shuffling things about would be good because it gets people passing by the bars and also reduces people just staying at a stage all day. I hope they don't carve out rock/indie stage and pop/hip hop stage because that's grim.

Regarding clashing headliners, you can't see everyone you want at a festival anyway so nothing new there. The European method works because they play until like 2am, rather than 11pm sharp. So the act starting their headline slot at 7pm will probably just be considered a sub my many, much like coheadliners have been since their inception.

Edited by dentalplan
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I’ll be astounded and impressed if they book both BMTH and Slipknot in the same year: 

I can see it happening, two of 6 being heavy and one of them is quite mainstream 

• Upvote 1