2021 Lineup

1 minute ago, Jack.194 said:

I think VW could, they subbed Glasto last year

Wrong crowd though, they haven't aged well with the audience vs like courteeners/two door etc from a similar time. i love them but nobody i know really cares about them otherwise. definitely a risky booking that doesn't achieve much - way better suited for APE

Wow, looks like I've missed a lot! Finally caught up though (some amusing comments along the way)

Obviously absolutely gutted Rage aren't returning, but I'm intrigued to see this announcement. Mega mega fuming that Liam Gallagher is back though (probably)

Billie Eilish // Liam Gallagher // Bring Me The Horizon // Dua Lipa // Travis Scott // Halsey 

14 minutes ago, SteventheG said:

Do you think because of the amount of time they’ve had to come up with a plan B, if this shitty pandemic comes again they’ll go ahead with the festival 

Yea it hasn’t gone, also I don’t think - even if they wanted to go ahead - that they could, they simply wouldn’t be allowed

2 minutes ago, SteventheG said:

Become a social distancing event and all that, pods, seating arrangements all that 

I think they’ll try pushing the festival to go ahead, and Melvin has spoke about the testing procedure, but obviously if a second spike comes its less likely - ultimately it’s too far away to say atm, fingers crossed though!

1 minute ago, heartsink said:

Tbf it shouldn’t be that hard to combat make a cut off date for buying tickets make them photo ID and if you are going you have regular tests leading upto and the day before you go all clear tests means rock on and a safe environment is created for the weekend 

Whos going to provide all the testing up until the festival? NHS only tests at the moment if you've got symptoms. 

I’ve got iPlayer on and Fall Out Boy’s 2016 ‘headline’ set is even worse than I remember at the time. They were awful. The most flat and disinterested headline set I’ve ever seen watching it back now. God knows how desperate they must have been in 2018 to ask them back. 

4 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I’ve got iPlayer on and Fall Out Boy’s 2016 ‘headline’ set is even worse than I remember at the time. They were awful. The most flat and disinterested headline set I’ve ever seen watching it back now. God knows how desperate they must have been in 2018 to ask them back. 

I've gone on the page for the first time this weekend, does this mean headliners across all stages, or is this a hint to next year 

image.png.fc994442555f9d8b8a5008fb48989e99.png