2021 Lineup

35 minutes ago, SteventheG said:

Chill out lads I wasn’t being a big sexist just wasn’t bringing a big debate about it into a forum about which singer person sing song

Hahaha. Brave.

About 7 years ago I said "I'm not a fan of Paramore. I hope they don't headline" 

That was met with cries of misogyny.

Edited by Hawky

Looks alright that, or at least probably a high watermark for what the lineup could look like next year with the new two main stage design. Don’t think Chemical Brothers will do it though and would probably stick Billie in there instead - two female headliners out of six would go some way to lessening the usual ladfest flack R/L usually gets.

52 minutes ago, deckchair92 said:

118555489_3836450189704172_8427133102034

I don’t think it will be as strong as this. I think they could perhaps get away with Lewis Capaldi and Courteeners being “headliners” if there are six. I’m not sold on  Dave either.

They might be able to rope in some US rapper like DaBaby or something but I think Dave is probably not doing anything in 2021.

6 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Praying that Melvins statement of new headliners means co doesn’t count, give me a Foals headline set pleaseeeee

I think co’s are out personally, they’ve still technically ‘headlined’ albeit not fully. But if you’re speaking about previous headliners, I think Foals would be mentioned meaning they’re considered a headliner.

Although it’s definitely up for debate

8 minutes ago, Dim Sum said:

Really Really hoping Melvin pulls something out the bag for this line up and pulls an absolute blinder! 

MS1 =

Bring Me The Horizon 

Gorillaz 

Skepta 

MS2 =

Kanye West 

Vampire Weekend 

Liam Gallagher 

Some big names but I do think Melvin means business 

Fuck me if Melvin pulls that off I’ll knight him

5 minutes ago, Sam Y said:

Half the members one of the stages the other half on the other one

sounds exciting wouldn’t know which half to see tho

2 hours ago, Hawky said:

That's about 100 times too high, if not 1000. 

Daft Punk are not going to announce RandL on Monday out of the blue. A festival that holds no significance to them. 🤣

i meant chems not daft punk

1 hour ago, deckchair92 said:

118555489_3836450189704172_8427133102034

The day splits on this are weird and clashes. Not enough rap at all and two big pop acts too. Courteeners and TDCC clash? The acts are strong though

14 minutes ago, Dim Sum said:

Really Really hoping Melvin pulls something out the bag for this line up and pulls an absolute blinder! 

MS1 =

Bring Me The Horizon 

Gorillaz 

Skepta 

MS2 =

Kanye West 

Vampire Weekend 

Liam Gallagher 

Some big names but I do think Melvin means business 

Vampire Weekend headlining Reading Festival not a chance - would love it though into Gorillaz