2021 Lineup

Just now, RarerThanDandyB said:

From a festival and kinda vlogging channel called TPD TV. He may or may not know. Hasn't before but could of been told. They normally do Piccadilly in Leeds DJing, well have for the past two years. They are doing one tonight virtually on YouTube so could listen to who they play and make a light judgement.

Pretty certain they knew early last year - I’m not a massive fan of the guy but I enjoy their channel for the most part, and as I said I’m pretty sure they’re in the know a little bit at least, so hopefully they’ll leak something.

For anyone wondering where they’ll leak (if they do, and I’m not saying it’ll definitely be reliable), I think he’s referring to a livestream they’re doing on their channel tonight

3 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Do you think Melvin Benn doesn’t consider coheadliners to be real headliners?

Oh piss. Disclosure coheadlined.

Edit - Turns out I removed them from my six anyway.

Edited by Hawky

4 minutes ago, NoBuses said:

Do you think we will get some of the undercard too on Monday or just headliners?

It said complete lineup announcement. Definitely going to be around 50%+ i reckon.

-----

tyler is a really good shout would go down really well.

Tyler or travis scott / courteeners
liam gallagher / bring me the horizon
tame / billie

5 minutes ago, asmit95 said:

Egh-Fq-KWVk-AINZJZ.jpg

it's not real, obviously, but I'm looking forward to seeing how they format the poster. Might be something mad coolesque as opposed to standard poster. Otherwise it looks as though the second main stage is the second stage.